Chelsea vs Bournemouth (LC) Wed 20th December 2017 19:45 KO

coco

3 minutes ago, OverAndOut said:

Full strength line up for this one.

We have no chance in the PL, no chance in the CL, and now no chance in the FA Cup either.

Realistically this is the only one we can win assuming that the Man City first XI and backup XI break all 44 legs.

why no chance fa cup? 

Once again, after this midweek game, we will be the early kickoff on Saturday. We have had the worst deal with these kickoff times this year. Every time we play on a Wednesday, we seem to get an early Saturday kickoff or play one of the big teams. I miss the days when if you played on a Wednesday, you were guaranteed to play Sunday.

We will rotate. I don’t thing we are no chance in champs league. We were much less of a chance the year we won it   Same with the fa cup. Only the league, the one I care about the most, is out of reach. 

I’d rest- Hazard  , Kante Dave and Moses 

zappa Rudigier Luiz/chrtiansen Cahill kennedy

ampadu Fab Danny 

batman Pedro 

10 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Once again, after this midweek game, we will be the early kickoff on Saturday. We have had the worst deal with these kickoff times this year. Every time we play on a Wednesday, we seem to get an early Saturday kickoff or play one of the big teams. I miss the days when if you played on a Wednesday, you were guaranteed to play Sunday.

Getting a bit ridiculous now, have we played the late sunday game after being in europe this season?

With Alonso suspended I would go with a back four...You know Bournemouth ain't gonna rest any of their squad for this game...it's all about momentum at this stage of the season...

Tibo 

Dave Christensen Cahill Rudiger

Kante Drinkwater 

Febregas 

Hazard Morata Pedro

If things go well then you can bring on Ampadu and Mousanda...and give the likes of Hazard and Kante a rest...

Minimal changes, IMO.

Just hope we go for 3-4-3 and make the most of Willian and Pedro being fit and available, I might be tempted to drop Hazard for this one to keep him fresh.

Appreciate those thinking of Everton yet win what you can while you can.

Bournemouth are normally more open as they tend to come forward and of course have Jermaine Defoe who didn't score last match and I bet he would just love to score against us.

On 17/12/2017 at 21:27, OverAndOut said:

Full strength line up for this one.

We have no chance in the PL, no chance in the CL, and now no chance in the FA Cup either.

Realistically this is the only one we can win assuming that the Man City first XI and backup XI break all 44 legs.

PL I agree..But we have a chance in all 3 other competitions..

And I mean UCL as well.. After all its only 4 teams we will have to win against...Will be very tough but there is always a chance!!

Archived