Next Chelsea Manager

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Who would be your choice as Chelsea manager going into next season?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the current favorites with Conte included. Jody Morris is in there as he is the current youth team manager, and promoting from within seems to have worked for Barca, so why not us?!

• Luis Enrique
    • Massimilliano Allegri
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Diego Simeoni
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Jody Morris
    • Antonio Conte
    • Other

Chelsea Football Club : 

• Stopped Planning for new stadium 

• No signings 

• No Sarri yet 

• No motivation to improve the squad 

• Europa league football 

• Loads of dead wood players ( Bakayoko,Moses,cahill etc )

::clap2::

23 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Hahaha I'm surprised at that actually, I do try my best to be rational but I do genuinely worry a lot also. It's just that some people on here make me look very rational because they're absolutely mental, I'm sure you know who. 

When we got Mourinho back things were looking good, I was very confident, we can settle down with him as the gaffer and get him the players he wants. Sadly it didn't work out and I thought our last summer under Mourinho was very weird. Signing a crap player like Falcao on loan who was gash after his knee injury, I was just confused and since then I don't think we've really gone in a better direction. We seem to be very hit and miss in the market, can't make our mind up, whereas the other clubs have a plan and know what they're doing. Even United although I think they'll fall short under Mourinho, but as soon as he goes they'll get someone else who can actually make use of the good players they've got. 

Like I said, it goes around, it comes around, nobody dies.  And as for your rationality, all you have to do is look around :)

13 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Chelsea Football Club : 

• No signings 

• No Sarri yet 

• Europa league football 

Great contribution - you'll do well here.

1 hour ago, Slojo said:

Hahaha I'm surprised at that actually, I do try my best to be rational but I do genuinely worry a lot also. It's just that some people on here make me look very rational because they're absolutely mental, I'm sure you know who. 

When we got Mourinho back things were looking good, I was very confident, we can settle down with him as the gaffer and get him the players he wants. Sadly it didn't work out and I thought our last summer under Mourinho was very weird. Signing a crap player like Falcao on loan who was gash after his knee injury, I was just confused and since then I don't think we've really gone in a better direction. We seem to be very hit and miss in the market, can't make our mind up, whereas the other clubs have a plan and know what they're doing. Even United although I think they'll fall short under Mourinho, but as soon as he goes they'll get someone else who can actually make use of the good players they've got. 

The big difference between you and the mentals is you put your worries into perspective well, you have reasoning behind it and its normally a very good post. the exact opposite to the club haters who desperately try to show just how much they care more than anyone else by continually talking every single thing down to doom and gloom.

And just like that another mental makes my point perfectly for me, cheers mentalist.

Edited by dkw

55 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Chelsea Football Club : 

• No signings 

• No Sarri yet 

• Europa league football 

You forgot to add relegated to the conference South while your in the proccess of ripping the club in ways Spurs fans would be proud off.

1 hour ago, Costa19 said:

Chelsea Football Club : 

• No signings 

• No Sarri yet 

• Europa league football 

my eyes cant roll in the back of my head far enough :face_palm:

4 minutes ago, Total-Football said:

Seems like we need the situation sorted with our owner first. No point bringing in a manager if you are planning on selling. 

Quit your yibber yabber.

However, one source has told us that it is still "business as usual" at the west London club and that Abramovich's commitment to the club is "unwavering".

Edited by PedroMendez

7 minutes ago, the special one said:

Just because the stadium is on hold doesn't mean he has any intention of selling.

You're right but something is definitely happening behind the scenes that needs sorting. Whether it's him sorting out his ownership issues with his visa or he does plan to sell the club it's seemingly taking precedence over other business at the club. 

2 minutes ago, Total-Football said:

You're right but something is definitely happening behind the scenes that needs sorting. Whether it's him sorting out his ownership issues with his visa or he does plan to sell the club it's seemingly taking precedence over other business at the club. 

Or we geting all the bad news out before the good news

5 minutes ago, Total-Football said:

Possibly. What would the good news be? Also, usually good news is posted first to draw attention from the bad news before it hits.

As posted by Hazard10 above plus you never know could be a signing as well

Just now, PedroMendez said:

As posted by Hazard10 above plus you never know could be a signing as well

That would be nice. Hope it's true. 

Great news today any way,  with Lampard getting the Derby job. They have just become my second team next season. Hopefully a few loanees will be sent there as a gift to a legend.

I was one of the first on here to turn on Conte (did so last summer) but even I do not like how this has been handled.

It's like leaving your wife at home to go out on the pull and letting everybody know you fancy something new but just in case you don't get what you want expecting the wife to be waiting when you come home empty handed.

This has been distasteful to let a man hanging on this long.

Just now, startedwithglenn said:

I was one of the first on here to turn on Conte (did so last summer) but even I do not like how this has been handled.

It's like leaving your wife at home to go out on the pull and letting everybody know you fancy something new but just in case you don't get what you want expecting the wife to be waiting when you come home empty handed.

This has been distasteful to let a man hanging on this long.

I’m sure Conte doesn’t care, I think he knows he’s off whatever happens. He’s probably sat in the sunshine having a mojito now, wondering what to spend his compensation on.

I think everything is taking so long because of Roman situation. To be honest I haven’t got a clue but that’s my best guess.