Newcastle V Chelsea (PL) Sun 13th May 15:00 UK

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

2 minutes ago, Richard P said:

There has been 8 changes today. What players do people want out there as no one liked the Huddersfield team either?

I think it was more the fact that a winning side was changed and weakened against Huddersfield in what was the biggest game of the season. As a consequence of his attitude in that game the youth team could have played today and probably shown more, grit, style and determination. Mind you i don't want this mamanger poisoming any of those kids either tbh.

4 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Londonisblue is not in a good mood, I can tell :laugh2:

the whole season's bollocks finally got the better out of me ... hence the font. I am not going to watch the game anymore. that's it for today. Hoping for FA cup success. Have a goiod day everyone! might be back at 6:00 at the end of the game !

1 minute ago, Richard P said:

This is what i don’t like at our club at the moment. Players play poor sack the manager because it’s easy. Fine people want Conte out, wait to the squad down tools and the next manager will be in trouble and people will scream and call the next one a c**t and he will be sacked.

You're right. If Conte goes at the end of the season, the same thing WILL happen with the next one, it always does.

2 minutes ago, Richard P said:

This is what i don’t like at our club at the moment. Players play poor sack the manager because it’s easy. Fine people want Conte out, wait to the squad down tools and the next manager will be in trouble and people will scream and call the next one a c**t and he will be sacked.

I know but when it's been going for 4 months, I do believe this has something to do with the manager too imo.

4 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Half the squad isn't good enough 

Amen to that. Of course desire, passion, heart and pride is important. But in reality there are a number of players out there that just are not up to the standard and the rest know that he manager is not with them.

Bakayoko is without question the worst player ever to pull on our shirt. 

Giroud is just arsenal ....lazy 

Hazard is a left winger and should never play up top,it hasn't worked ever.He should be on the ball isolating people.

Every pass is sideways or backwards.

I would love to see a manager be told "f**k the Prima Donna's your the boss not them if they don't want to tow the line we will sell them or let them rot"

Just now, Blueblueblue13 said:

Bakayoko is without question the worst player ever to pull on our shirt. 

Giroud is just arsenal ....lazy 

Hazard is a left winger and should never play up top,it hasn't worked ever.He should be on the ball isolating people.

Every pass is sideways or backwards.

I would love to see a manager be told "f**k the Prima Donna's your the boss not them if they don't want to tow the line we will sell them or let them rot"

Giroud has been our best player for the last month or so and has given 100% whenever I've seen him.