Newcastle V Chelsea (PL) Sun 13th May 15:00 UK

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, Brutos said:

We will lose this game, and deservedly so

I agree. I also don't think the players are playing for the manager any more but unlike the last time this happened i think it is with some justification. This manager has undermined the team throughout this season. Our focus should not be on 4th spot, all of our efforts should be centred around keeping Kante this summer. I would add Rudiger to that and maybe Hazard in a strong side but not as the only main man.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

No heart from the players at all, i'm sick of it. Every other season we see this type of reaction from our lot. They play well when they feel like it.

This is an almost entirely different team barring hazard and courtois

Just now, Richard P said:

There has been 8 changes today. What players do people want out there as no one liked the Huddersfield team either?

The kids, the first team squad have shown they’re all well below par at the moment.

we can slack the tactics etc all we want but the players on that pitch should be more than capable of beating Newcastle or at least putting up a fight FS.

2 minutes ago, big blue said:

People have complained about us getting dominated in midfield with Fabregas, but this has been much worse. 

At least Fabregas can play a bit. Kante, Barkley and Bakayoko wouldn't exactly grace Man City's midfield.

Edited by the special one

1 minute ago, Richard P said:

There has been 8 changes today. What players do people want out there as no one liked the Huddersfield team either?

That's the problem isn't it, we don't have 11 players good enough anymore to field a good side. 9-0 in attempts at goal to Newcastle and I'm not even surprised.

JUST HIRE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT CHELSEA AND WILL TRY TO MOVE MOUNTAINS NO MATTER WHAT HIS SIGNINGS MIGHT BE !!!! CONTE THROWING A TANTRUM ABOUT SIGNINGS DESPITE THE FACT HALF HIS TARGETS WERE BANG AVERAGE IS FCUKING RIDICULOUS!!!! I AM OUT OF THIS SEASON, I DONT EVEN SEE US DOING ANYTHING IN THE FA CUP FINAL !!!!!! THE GUY BELIEVES HE'S THE BEST IN HISTORY AND NEVER QUESTION HIS TACTICS WHEN THEY ARE NOT WORKING ANYMORE FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Londonisblue said:

JUST HIRE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT CHELSEA AND WILL TRY TO MOVE MOUNTAINS NO MATTER WHAT HIS SIGNINGS MIGHT BE !!!! CONTE THROWING A TANTRUM ABOUT SIGNINGS DESPITE THE FACT HALF HIS TARGETS WERE BANG AVERAGE IS FCUKING RIDICULOUS!!!! I AM OUT OF THIS SEASON, I DONT EVEN SEE US DOING ANYTHING IN THE FA CUP FINAL !!!!!! THE GUY BELIEVES HE'S THE BEST IN HISTORY AND NEVER QUESTION HIS TACTICS WHEN THEY ARE NOT WORKING ANYMORE FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's with the size 100 font?

1 minute ago, TomCFC85 said:

All I can think about is how f**king furious Drogba would be if his teammates played like this. 

Even though Drogba is a legend, even he had many moments like we are seeing today. He sometimes wouldn't even bother turning up.

It's something we have seen so much of in the Abramovich era. With every bit of success we have had, there is a negative attached to it.