Newcastle V Chelsea (PL) Sun 13th May 15:00 UK

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Absolute load of sh*te for a first half. The fans reaction is completely justified, i would be the same if i was there. I'm sick of this sh*t, where the f**k is the passion at this club? we turn up for one season and then shut down the next.

I don't buy the excuse that these players aren't good enough. We are playing Newcastle for f**k sake, not Barcelona, our lot are just lazy. You can have all of the skill and ability in the world, but if you don't have the passion and heart, you will lose.

The team was only a week ago on the end of a 5 game winning streak taking momentum to the last 2 prem games where we and the media could see us getting top 4. What does AC do 6 changes Weds and 8 changes today. And we wonder why this has gone pear shaped.

All his good work from last season undone, I’m going final next week a big investment when you live in LA so the bloke better play the strongest 11 and keep Baka & Barkley on the friggin bench. 

1 minute ago, Zeta said:

Utterly disgusting performance. 0 shots on or off target. 1 corner in 45 minutes and its the worst corner i've ever seen. Movement non-existant. Passing straight to newcastle players. No urgency. f**k the lot of them. I'm not wasting the rest of my mobile data to watch another 45 minutes of this sh*t.

They have downed tools, they just can’t be f**ked. Players are paid a fortune, fans have paid money to go and watch them, but they can’t be bothered. Proof that Conte can’t motivate them and this would never have been allowed to happen with the likes of JT, Lamps, Drogba, Ivanovic. 

2 minutes ago, JMaher94 said:

I feel so sorry for our fans that have travelled all that way and paid money for this shower of sh*te.

Players and Conte should be ashamed.

Couldn’t agree more, if the club gave a toss about the fans, as I said, they’d reimburse them for ticket costs after this, if it does not improve.

Edited by Floyd25

5 minutes ago, linesy91 said:

I was stating a fact that he's been the best in the last month or so and hasn't been lazy.  

Are you watching today .... best in your opinion which is fine. 

He's not for me tho and certainly hasn't been better than rudiger or Kante.

The formation has always been the problem. 3-4-3 makes us vulnerable in midfield because the 2-man pivot is expected to take on too much responsibility of both defending and connecting the ball from defense to attack. Conte always plays 5 defenders every game regardless of the opponent and always opts for wingplay while our midfield suffers.

Just now, Blueblueblue13 said:

Are you watching today .... best in your opinion which is fine. 

He's not for me tho and certainly hasn't been better than rudiger or Kante.

I said the last month or so?  I don't know what you're reading. 

1 minute ago, Brutos said:

We are in the position we deserve to be in, no point moaning or getting upset. A combination of the board, players and Manager have put us where we are at the moment.

I have little confidence anything will change come next season as the broad will continue to do what they do, if Conte continues we will see the same boring drab negative football every match and we will continue to have days like today.

In a game where we need to win we have zero attempts on goal and the opposition has 10.

Far too negative, the formation doesn't work the PL anymore it has been countered by every team we played this season to a certain extend.

Just keep the the wing backs pinned back into our half, with no central attacking midfielder in this formation to create from middle of the pitch, unless hazard does magic we are easy to deal with. Also in a 3-4-3 the wing backs needs to be super fast to bomb up and down, Alonso as good as he has been, cannot do both attacking and defending at the same time, and is a poor crosser of the ball. 

1 minute ago, Floyd25 said:

Couldn’t agree more, if the club gave a toss about the fans, as I said, they’d reimburse them for ticket costs after this, if it does not improve.

if any club should have been doing that on a constant basis it's arsenal, so i wouldn't expect it from us, let alone any club.