PAOK Salonika V Chelsea (EL) Thurs 20th Sep 17:55 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The fixtures are starting to pile up. I would rotate the squad for this game.

willy

zappa christensen Cahill Emerson 

Danny  ampadu Barkley 

moses  morata Hudson odi

also I think Fabregas may get a few mins for this which will be good 

Sarri usually doesn’t change more than 6/7 players, especially defensive line. I would say something like this:

Kepa, Azpi Rudiger Christensen Emerson, Kante Fabregas Barkley, Pedro Morata Willian

I hope Fabregas will be ready to play, because Jorginho has to rest. It’s a pity for Loftus’ injury.

10 hours ago, Jezq8 said:

The fixtures are starting to pile up. I would rotate the squad for this game.

willy

zappa christensen Cahill Emerson 

Danny  ampadu Barkley 

moses  morata Hudson odi

also I think Fabregas may get a few mins for this which will be good 

Wouldn't be against playing this lineup.

PAOK are our strongest group opponents, but I don't care that much about the EL at this stage - I reckon that we have more chance of making Top 4 in the PL than winning this competition, especially if you consider that the CL drop-outs will come into the EL. If we're eliminated early, then that allows us to focus exclusively on securing a Top 4 position. 

If we are faced with a real chance of winning the EL, then we should play our strongest side, but not before then.

Cant rely on Fabregas' fitness, would play him off the bench, Barkley,Ampadu, CHO, must be in the team, Giroud to play, he needs a full game, Andreas for Luiz,  Emerson for Alonso, Dave plays as captain, we need him. CHO left and Willian right.

34 minutes ago, coco said:

Cant rely on Fabregas' fitness, would play him off the bench, Barkley,Ampadu, CHO, must be in the team, Giroud to play, he needs a full game, Andreas for Luiz,  Emerson for Alonso, Dave plays as captain, we need him. CHO left and Willian right.

Giroud played the whole 90 mins yesterday. Pretty sure Morata will start this then Giroud will be back in the lineup against West Ham.

Players like CHO, Ampadu and RLC must be given a chance to play.

I'd like to see this starting lineup:

----------- Bulka -----------

Azpilicueta - Christensen - Luiz - Emerson

---- Ampadu ------ Kante -------

---------- Barkley ---------

Pedro - Morata - CHO

RLC is injured, so I'd stick with Kante for some defensive backup with Ampadu. 

Must win game for us, COME ON CHELS!!!

14 hours ago, Zeta said:

Bulka

Emerson
Ampadu
Christensen
Zappacosta

Fabregas
Loftus-Cheek
Barkley

Hudson-Odoi
Morata
Willian

It's not going to happen, but I would like us to start Bulka too. There is nothing to gain by putting Caballero in goal. I honestly don't see anything Cabellero does that Bulka can't do. Give the kid a chance I say, Caballero has a mistake in him no matter who the opposition is. 

My 11 would be 

Bulka, Emerson, Cahill, Christensen, Zappacosta, Ampadu, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Willian, Morata.

Bench: Caballero, Alonso, Luiz, Moses, Fabregas, Hazard, Giroud.

I can't care less about the result. My interest is somewhere else - If I remember correctly, there were some Naples fans earlier this summer warning us about Sarri's lack of desire to rotate. I do hope we don't see any of our starters in this one. Even on the bench. the visit of WH is going to be a nightmare, wa re going to need fresh legs for the much more important competition. 

With that being said, all fingers crossed for Morata''s return for this one. 

Edited by Giordano_Bruno