Now on a migrated server, any problems CLICK HERE

Sign in to follow this  
coco

Chelsea v Everton (PL) Sun 11th Nov 14:15 UK

we'll be on nearly 3.000 miles round trip less than 3 days left before the kickoff. at least we play at home. we should send only reserves to belarus and start preparing for everton tomorrow. much needed win before another international f**kup.

I agree with others, send in a reserve side for the BATE game and come away with a point.....bigger fish to fry on Sunday. Two different teams and different managers, with different styles from previous years gone by, should be an interesting game though. which could end up being close or a disaster for Everton.  

Edited by CFCCAN

On 04/11/2018 at 20:15, mojo said:

we'll be on nearly 3.000 miles round trip less than 3 days left before the kickoff. at least we play at home. we should send only reserves to belarus and start preparing for everton tomorrow. much needed win before another international f**kup.

Agreed

No slow start again boys like CP.......get at them from the get go. Make no mistake they have it in them to punish us. Will be awesome 3pts to maintain the pressure before the mentioned int travesty.

Just looked at the Everton team and their midfield is pretty tasty. Gueye, Andre Gomes & Sigurdsson is not to be sniffed at. When they get a decent striker they'll be a team to watch out for, especially after bringing in Mina & Zouma (I read they might be looking to make that move permanent. 

9 hours ago, rtwelch said:

Just looked at the Everton team and their midfield is pretty tasty. Gueye, Andre Gomes & Sigurdsson is not to be sniffed at. When they get a decent striker they'll be a team to watch out for, especially after bringing in Mina & Zouma (I read they might be looking to make that move permanent. 

Everton have hit a bit of form and Richarlison is looking hungry, despite all this I think we will win. 

Richarlison and sigurdsson will be the ones to look out for.

not gonna be easy this game

i would start with 

kepa 

azbi rudiger luiz alonso 

kante jorginho kovacic 

willian morata hazard 

Edited by Jezq8

1 hour ago, Jezq8 said:

i would start with 

kepa 

azbi rudiger luiz alonso 

kante jorginho kovacic 

willian morata hazard 

I would second that line up and also note Coleman has also been playing well for them.

5 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Everton have hit a bit of form and Richarlison is looking hungry, despite all this I think we will win. 

Everton always seem to be one of those teams you can't put your finger on; have stretches of the season where they look like they could finish top6, then other parts where they look like they're going to be relegated. Having said that, this side has that look to be pretty good. Can't have the defensive lapses that were going on yesterday.

They got some good players to trouble us, will be a close game especially after our long midweek Trip. Like someone said before, they are an unpredictable team, capable of upset teams in top 6, at the same time conceding some stupid goals. Still, we should have enough to beat them with our best 11, cleansheet is highly unlikely through.

Hopefully Everton doesn't surprise here, this is an important game to take, really cruical to get a win and then go on to play the spuds, a double win going into december.

8 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Hopefully Everton doesn't surprise here, this is an important game to take, really cruical to get a win and then go on to play the spuds, a double win going into december.

Everton frequently do surprise us :mad: Not an easy match by any means, and I'm trying to ignore it's November.

Must win! two of the next three games we are at Spuds and home against City. We can't afford to lose points, I know the level of exhaustion of the trip on thursday, but the rest is near, one final effort before the pause please!

Hazard should start and he should remain on the pitch as long as we  secure the three points. 

Edited by Giordano_Bruno

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

Everton frequently do surprise us :mad: Not an easy match by any means, and I'm trying to ignore it's November.

Whatever you do don't mention November I did once but I think I got away it...:biggrin:

On 09/11/2018 at 14:22, Strider6003 said:

I would second that line up and also note Coleman has also been playing well for them.

On 09/11/2018 at 13:06, Jezq8 said:

i would start with 

kepa 

azbi rudiger luiz alonso 

kante jorginho kovacic 

willian morata hazard 

Match day and i like this line up too.....COME ON YOU BLUES !

3 points please to take us in to another crappy international break on a positive note.

Would be amazing for Morata to continue his recent upturn in form 

Come on Chelsea 

KTBFFH