Man City V Chelsea (PL) Sun 10th Feb 16:00 UK

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

OH MY GOD, NO CHO, WHY IS ALONSO PLAYING, KANTE OUT OF POSITION AGAIN, WILLIAN FOR f**kS SAKE ETC... 

Thought I'd save some of you the effort of typing, just copy and paste your favourite bit. 

For this game, Its KANTE OUT OF POSITION AGAIN![emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Anyone know any good streaming websites? I know this gets asked every match thread, but normally I just go to Reddit Soccer Streams! As it's now been shut down I'm at a loss..

In terms of the actual game, given our recent form, God only knows what could happen! I'm hoping we get 'big game Chelsea' and everyone is bang up for it, but City have a sniff of the title again now. I hope that at least we give it a proper go and don't roll over.

Just now, Remy10 said:

Anyone know any good streaming websites? I know this gets asked every match thread, but normally I just go to Reddit Soccer Streams! As it's now been shut down I'm at a loss..

In terms of the actual game, given our recent form, God only knows what could happen! I'm hoping we get 'big game Chelsea' and everyone is bang up for it, but City have a sniff of the title again now. I hope that at least we give it a proper go and don't roll over.

I’m on the same boat!

David Luiz is key for me, if he looks sloppy in the first few minutes then we are in for a long afternoon, but if he is focused and up for it, I fancy us getting a result.
Am not worried about Luiz at all, I have bigger worries with Jorginho and Alonso

4 minutes ago, JM7 said:

I am expecting nothing from this game. 2-0 defeat. 

Unfortuantly 4th looks a long way away now. We’ll blown our chances and allowed others to catch us up. Unless United lose form, they will get 4th  

EL or bust for me. 

Still a few games left but Utd have all the harder fixtures at home, Spurs and Utd are in the drivers seat now along with City and Liverpool for the top 4 spaces.  Just can't see Utd losing momentum at the moment; your right we blew our chances against lower opposition and wasted numerous chances against the likes of West Ham and others; still that's football, sh*t happens.  All we can do now is look towards the cup competitions and hope we can win the Europa league to grab a CL spot.