coco

Chelsea vs Watford (PL) Sun 5th May 14:00 GMT

Well our last two games are tough. Richarlison will be a problem for our defence. Hazard has been a bit off recently. Hope he picks it up. 

So near and yet so far for champs league. 

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-2 Burnley

Man United 1-1 Chelsea 

Frankfurt 1-1 Chelsea

Can we get a win for a change please lads?

47 minutes ago, ozboy said:

Well our last two games are tough. Richarlison will be a problem for our defence. Hazard has been a bit off recently. Hope he picks it up. 

Not so worried about him, unless Everton come to our place disguised in Watford shirts lol.

4 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-2 Burnley

Man United 1-1 Chelsea 

Frankfurt 1-1 Chelsea

Can we get a win for a change please lads?

Not so worried about him, unless Everton come to our place disguised in Watford shirts lol.

Hmm. I’ll relax as well then. ?. It’s been a long week. 

Just any win and I will be happy. If also we could improve our goal difference that would be fantastic but I'm not counting on it.

Could do with our support being up for next three games, not sure we will though, I've been to 25 plus games this season home and away and have to say our support this season has been poor in my opinion, appreciate the football and club is not good at present, but if we are not careful we may start to slip into Arsenal esk support. UTC

COME ON LADIES AND GENTS, 2 MORE WINS AND IT'S TOP 4!!!!

Hazard, we need your magic, do us one last favour before you f**k off in the summer. 

2 hours ago, Slojo said:

COME ON LADIES AND GENTS, 2 MORE WINS AND IT'S TOP 4!!!!

Hazard, we need your magic, do us one last favour before you f**k off in the summer. 

One more win and Arsenal continuing to self destruct you mean!

33 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

One more win and Arsenal continuing to self destruct you mean!

I'm not looking at other teams, we gotta focus on ourselves, it's up to us to win the next two games and we should be doing that. 

It is safe to say this is a must win game. Leicester away for us will be a very tough task. They will defend deep and break fast. Just the kind of system Sarri's system is not designed for. 

Watford is fighting for a place in Europe and they are also dangerous however we need to win these games at home. We cannot be seen not going all out in a game like this. 

As long as we play Ruben-Jorg-Kante midfield we have a good chance. Funny but that is the only combination that works. Every other midfield setup is garbage. Barkley and Kovacic are not players for Sarri's system. 

A draw might be enough yet very risky as you are then dependant on beating a revitalized Leicester at the King Power Stadium.

Of course even if we play well against Watford we are still reliant on officials. 

I think we will beat Watford though not Leicester.

Since the start of the year, we had half a dozen chances to nail down the 4th spot, and this will be the last. There's no excuse or any other kind of BS for not winning this game. If it comes to 77th minute and we need a goal, better throw on Giroud for a midfielder than Kovacic for RLC. This is a huge game, potentially decide who's the manager for next season, and  whether Hazard will stick around ( fail to win and he's definitely going)

Capoue is out for Watford. He’s been their best player this season. If Wolves win today then Watford will have nothing to play for except league positions and they have a big final coming up. 

Hopefully, they're going to coast through the next two games.  

4 minutes ago, JMaher94 said:

Big opportunity to go 3rd tomorrow, you know what that means...

Chelsea 1-3 Watford.

Yeah exactly. Getting ready for another frustrating performance.

On 03/05/2019 at 04:04, ozboy said:

We need to watch out for John Barnes. And George Reilly is always an aerial threat.