coco

Chelsea vs Arsenal (EL FINAL) Wed 29th May 20:00 GMT

Hmm might be too early to pick a side, we don't know who can and cannot play. Will Kante be passed fit? Will we pick up more injuries in training? Can any of our youth players join the squad?

Maybe we could consider Alonso in midfield? I believe he played their for his previous side.

Kepa

Azpi

Christensen

Luiz

Emerson

Jorginho

Barkley

Alonso

Willian

Giroud

Hazard

6 hours ago, wallosh said:

Yeah, you are definitely missing something here. You missed the part where Arsenal prioritize the Europa league over top 4. They eliminated teams that will easily beat the likes of Brighton, Palace, Leicester and West Ham.

Your an absolute imbecile. 

2 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Man I feel sick at the thought of losing our last two cup finals against Arsenal 

Honestly right now I do not care. Losing RLC was the biggest kick in the guts I could get from any of our first team going down injured.

Think both sides have pretty poor midfield now, if Kante is out that is. Need Jorginho to step up and then is all down to Eden.

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

Honestly right now I do not care. Losing RLC was the biggest kick in the guts I could get from any of our first team going down injured.

Think both sides have pretty poor midfield now, if Kante is out that is. Need Jorginho to step up and then is all down to Eden.

The RLC injury is bad yeah. But that doesn’t make me not care. I want us to win every trophy possible.

What are the chances Kante is fit do we know?

20 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

The RLC injury is bad yeah. But that doesn’t make me not care. I want us to win every trophy possible.

What are the chances Kante is fit do we know?

I believe 50/50 on Kante.

Winning would be good, but this injury has seriously Handicapped us. If anything happens to Eden between now and the final we have basically very little chances.

4 hours ago, dkw said:

Your an absolute imbecile. 

How is he wrong? Napoli and Valencia are two very good teams. 

So you think arsenal prioritised the uefa Cup over top 4, even though they were still in with a very realistic chance of getting top 4?

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

So you think arsenal prioritised the uefa Cup over top 4, even though they were still in with a very realistic chance of getting top 4?

Instead of securing top 4 against their easy opponents, they decided they'd rather take the harder route and rely on getting it on the last game of the season.

2 hours ago, dkw said:

They certainly did 

4 hours ago, dkw said:

They obviously put a lot of effort into the cup, like Bobby said they didn't really balance the two, like we did. Could be a reason why they looked very jaded in the league. 

1 hour ago, PloKoon13 said:

That doesn't sound risky at all

Ive emailed him your credit card details as Its just too good a deal to miss.

3 hours ago, dkw said:

Ive emailed him your credit card details as Its just too good a deal to miss.

As if a peasant like me would have a credit card...

33 minutes ago, coco said:

report next time mate.

Will do!

On 16/05/2019 at 15:35, ForeverCarefree said:

If ever we needed a sign to recruit Andy Carroll this summer, surely this is it? 

Oh, please no, don't even joke about that :runforhills:

On 16/05/2019 at 19:46, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Man I feel sick at the thought of losing our last two cup finals against Arsenal 

Best get ready for it mate, can't see us winning this one. Arse will be so motivated for this.

1 hour ago, fitz said:

We'll be motivated after losing to them in the 2017 Final. Don't think Arsenal will have dibs on motivation.

It’s very rare we’ve been motivated this season. The two times we played Arsenal aswell we weren’t exactly outstanding. We were quite lucky at the Bridge and dogs*** at the Emirates.