Jump to content

coco

Chelsea vs Arsenal (EL FINAL) Wed 29th May 20:00 GMT

Recommended Posts


Call me what you like, but I'm not sure I'm gonna bother watching this one. Both teams have been awful this season, but Arsenal have got strikers who can score which will probably be the decider.
Am not expecting us to win, but I can't avoid not watching the match because regardless of the result, we still have had a good season from my own perspective. If we end up winning it on the other hand, i will be really excited and it should a sort of record, winning it every time we compete in it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Old Shaggy said:

Thanks, good job I couldn't give a flying f**k what you think fella. This team we have at the moment is full of unlikable players with 0% passion for the club. Watching us get battered from pillar to post by a sub-standard Arsenal team is not what I would call entertainment. Seen us before in a European final against an English rival, and it didn't go well. If we win I'll watch it later.

Come in, suffer with the rest of us! You never know it might be the one game Higuain looks like a footballer or Kovacic actually scores a goal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Allocated less than 9% of the stadiums total capacity. 

FIFA/UEFA are a bunch of dicks. 

That's f**king outrageous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Allocated less than 9% of the stadiums total capacity. 

FIFA/UEFA are a bunch of dicks. 

What a treck, I reckon they know they would only be able to sell 9%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not the Guardian's famous Mr. Optimism, but I'm not exactly an optimist. 

I fear a replay of the 2017 FA Cup Final

One team has reached its main goal

One team needs to...

Arsenal 2-0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s kinda my worry, they’re gonna be mad up for this because they need the CL spot. We may have to weather a storm early in the match. 

Sarri seems to me like a man who couldn’t motivate a homeless man to eat anything at an all you can eat buffet. Our performance can’t be sluggish.

The 2017 FA Cup final is a great example we were so sluggish and Arsenal came out flying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, luckywerthers said:

shocking, and they do not give a tuppeny f**k because as far as they are concerned they own the competition

And there reason for the garbage tickets for fans is....... 

Baku is really far away and does not have many airports..... 

I kid you not. Corrupt morons. 

Go look at @JasonBourne1986 twitter. 

Edited by dkw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Old Shaggy said:

Thanks, good job I couldn't give a flying f**k what you think fella. This team we have at the moment is full of unlikable players with 0% passion for the club. Watching us get battered from pillar to post by a sub-standard Arsenal team is not what I would call entertainment. Seen us before in a European final against an English rival, and it didn't go well. If we win I'll watch it later.

Any chance you could keep your positive mental attitude to yourself and not turn qualifying for a final into another moan fest, what you’re saying doesn’t even make sense, same way you don’t give a “flying f**k” what people on here think I would confidently say no one gives that same flying f**k if you watch the game or not...cheer up mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dansubrosa said:

Yup.

438726e2efbb0d3df86dd731278dccf5.jpg

Nice one UEFA.

First why the f is it in Baku, I mean it’s debatable if that’s even Europe (it’s about 150 miles from Iran) it has terrible access, miles from any club that could have reached the final, then to allocate 9 percent capacity to the fans of the f**king teams in the final, they have to be taking the piss? Why the clubs aren’t kicking up f**k I’ve no clue, we should boycott and play it in Wembley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dansubrosa said:

Yup.

438726e2efbb0d3df86dd731278dccf5.jpg

Nice one UEFA.

is UEFA really going to put Chelsea & gooners next to each other? That could be a recipe for disaster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, WalterWhiteCFC said:

First why the f is it in Baku, I mean it’s debatable if that’s even Europe (it’s about 150 miles from Iran) it has terrible access, miles from any club that could have reached the final, then to allocate 9 percent capacity to the fans of the f**king teams in the final, they have to be taking the piss? Why the clubs aren’t kicking up f**k I’ve no clue, we should boycott and play it in Wembley. 

and they would probably take great delight in with holding the trophy and inviting valencia and the krauts to play for it in baku !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think this one is really down to the players and whether they decide to turn up or not. we already know that sarri has motivational problems so they are really going to need to step it up and put in the performance of the season, maybe then they can nick it on pens because i think a one off game like this is going to be right up the goons and emery's street, and he certainly knows his way around a cup final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, robdog said:

is UEFA really going to put Chelsea & gooners next to each other? That could be a recipe for disaster 

If I were to guess, I imagine the picture is just for visual purposes. However, they picked Baku for the final so it wouldn't surprise me if they made a singular "Club supporter section" and just sat all of Chelsea and Arsenal together intermixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robdog said:

is UEFA really going to put Chelsea & gooners next to each other? That could be a recipe for disaster 

At a guess, it's just a visual to highlight how much of the stadium with be filled by people who are fans of neither club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People talking about Sarri's motivational skills, I'm not sure that should be an issue. We're taking about a European final here, a f**king European final. If the players aren't up for this they can piss off for all I care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be painful to watch Cech losing in his final game.

Any ideas of where to get a couple of match tickets from? I assume for the mixed zone as Chelsea's would be impossible to find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Andre said:

Would be painful to watch Cech losing in his final game.

Any ideas of where to get a couple of match tickets from? I assume for the mixed zone as Chelsea's would be impossible to find.

Just had a vision. Penalty shootout, Cech the hero for Arsenal.

Oh god such mixed feelings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...