Viktor Brezdev

Who will top the list of biggest spenders this summer window?

I think Real Madrid and possibly Psg oe City will spend hundreds of millions.

Still not sure if United will dip into their pockets again, and if they do I hope they buy half a dozen Freds and Sanchez.

It's going to be Real. They have not really spent the last few years especially after 3CL and the Ronaldo transfer fee.

Zidane was rumoured to have a €200m war chest and hence one of the reasons they are trying to move on Bale to boost that.

That figure does not seem much when looking to buy three quality players, IMO.

I doubt Pep will spend all that much. Lots of investigation into them going on.

Real have to do a complete rebuild, as do ManU. 

Bayern will have to spend money but they will never be the biggest spenders. So I guess it will be Real Madrid, much depending on if they can offload Bale. Someone might yet get a bargain in Bale, he looks overpaid and injury prone but at the  right price will be an asset.

I would be surprised if Real didn't top the list.  Man U could have a crack and we could too if we sell Hazard for the price we want and we are actually able to sign players, but Real will be a level or two above.

Real Madrid will definitely this year, and PSG and Man sh*tty will overspend millions just because they can with their oil money

12 minutes ago, Stim said:

Newcastle apparently.

I assume they're limited in how much they'll be able to invest in one go because of FFP?

I think the days are gone where a new owner can come in and invest whatever they want, when they want. 

Be interesting to see what happens with Newcastle if their take over does happen though. 

19 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

I assume they're limited in how much they'll be able to invest in one go because of FFP?

I think the days are gone where a new owner can come in and invest whatever they want, when they want. 

Be interesting to see what happens with Newcastle if their take over does happen though. 

Should the takeover happen - seems likely - they'll definately go out and spend a lot. Doubt theyøll beat Real though. 

Still don't get the ones saying Real haven't spend money in the past few years. It's simply not true. 
- This season they've spend (including last summer - and excluding transfers that'll go through this summer) €170M. I know, i know. They wen't on and sold Cristiano Ronaldo, which - including his salaries - made it pretty much even. But is is not as if they made purely profits of him leaving. It merely made the socre even - though they must have some expected losses on their shirt-selling and brand-value at the same time.

Looking at transfers that'll go though this summer.
- Real have already bought Eder Militao and Rodrygo for at combined €95M. Hazard seems to go for something like €135M - and you can easily add either Eriksen and/or Pogba in the calculation. Maybe even Jovic as well. I could prove to be a very expensive transfer window - though it will undoubtbly be worth it. 

34 minutes ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Inter are about to drop a fair few Euros

I am sure that selling Icardi will help. The only question is who is buying?

2 hours ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Inter are about to drop a fair few Euros

They better had, or conte will throw another baby strop and start being a pathetic w**ker again....

50 minutes ago, dkw said:

They better had, or conte will throw another baby strop and start being a pathetic w**ker again....

3 hours ago, robdog said:

I am sure that selling Icardi will help. The only question is who is buying?

I'd offer some combo of Morata, Moses and cash for him. Feels like a player Sarri would love

UNited i'm pretty sure will be the big spenders.  Real already acting fast and spending big.

I'd say the two Spanish, and the two Manchester clubs will be up there in some form.

21 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Hazard, Jovic, and Ferland Mendy and there is some 'noise' about Pogba too. 

Don't forget Rodrygo and Militao. A brilliant summer for Real so far... and yesterday Pogba was out saying he'd be ready for a new challenge - not to mention Eriksen doing the same a week back. Don't think they'll go for both - but one of them will surely end up there. 

On 12/06/2019 at 20:51, Sexyfootball said:

Real Madrid now up to £300M ... not bad for a club with no money ....

Zidane proving to be a bit of a cheque book manager isn't he LOL

tbf, that Madrid team needed a complete overhaul

On 16/06/2019 at 11:23, Strider6003 said:

Hazard, Jovic, and Ferland Mendy and there is some 'noise' about Pogba too. 

Looking to get rid of Isco, Assensio, Bale and James to make some of it back.

Posted (edited)
On 17/06/2019 at 20:59, Chelsbear said:

Looking to get rid of Isco, Assensio, Bale and James to make some of it back.

I just cant see who would buy Bale... good player on his day but on massive wages, injury prone and heading to 30 isnt going to get better

Edited by Bonzodog29