Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, TJB said:

Michael Owen talking nonsensical sh*te (even by his standards) about teams around Europe breathing a sigh of relief and how Atletico will talking amongst themselves about how good Liverpool are ?

Embarrassing comments from Owen as usual. Atletico Madrid have beaten better teams than this Liverpool team in recent times. He must have forgotten that Atletico Madrid play Barcelona and Real Madrid every season.

1 minute ago, The Brit said:

Owen saying Liverpool are still the best team in Europe despite going out summed it up for me

Well, they clearly aren't and seeing as 3 Premier League teams at least are going out of the competition in the last 16 ( I don't like to count us out of anything, but I don't see us turning it around next week ) I think this also proves the Premier League really isn't all that great again this season. 

5 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Well, they clearly aren't and seeing as 3 Premier League teams at least are going out of the competition in the last 16 ( I don't like to count us out of anything, but I don't see us turning it around next week ) I think this also proves the Premier League really isn't all that great again this season. 

Aye 3, including City ? ?

25 minutes ago, The Brit said:

Can’t tell who’s more gutted - the Liverpool players and their fans or Bt sport.

I know, normally they would be some sort of inquest but BT Sport are acting like Liverpool are the unluckiest team in the universe.

Edited by 2211

18 minutes ago, The Brit said:

Owen saying Liverpool are still the best team in Europe despite going out summed it up for me

BT Sport need to take a hard look at themselves for hiring that bellend. f**king embarrassing. 

32 minutes ago, enigma said:

BT Sport need to take a hard look at themselves for hiring that bellend. f**king embarrassing. 

Any player who's ever played for Liverpool has a guaranteed job as a BT pundit. No matter how much of a bellend they are.