Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Brighton are absolute dog sh*t, embarrassing how Arsenal lost to them. 

The worst part is we won't play Arsenal until they hit form, it's bound to happen.  

It will be interesting to see how Ljungberg fares.  He said they did not play for the first half and that is not acceptable and that he now needs to install confidence into them.

I think he will keep them up though how this affects their crowds and gate receipts is open to question.

It's refreshing again to see a younger manager that was a player when I was a supporter, he speaks well and still seems confident and not phased by the challenge.

It's the trend of club legends take charge while the club plays wait and seek. In our case, at least Lampard had a full season, whether that's sufficient or not that's another debate. i don't know whether Ljunberg has managed a first team yet. The Emery sacking was on for months now, they should have a replacement figured out, unless Ljunberg was the first choice.

13 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Its time that we accepted that Liverpool will be league champions. Brace yourself. 

If you didn't already accept that you must have as much optimism as Ty from AFTV does for Arsenal. 

It was obvious they were winning it the day they got that 90 minute penalty to win the game. Nobody is stopping them this year. 

Man United are winning big games this season, they struggle against smaller teams. It's only a matter of time when they are back in the top 4 race, 5 points difference is nothing.

1 hour ago, JM7 said:

Its time that we accepted that Liverpool will be league champions. Brace yourself. 

the only crumb of comfort I can offer is that this title race is now devoid of tension. it'll not be to the media's liking that there's little chance of a meaningful challenge appearing. we'll all be bored and turned off long before next May.

It doesn't look good for City fans

I don't know if some of the fans are shaking their head at a decision going against their team or because they are ashamed of what is going on around them. If there is any racist chanting going on though, surely the stewards can say for sure, they are standing right there.

2 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't know if some of the fans are shaking their head at a decision going against their team or because they are ashamed of what is going on around them. If there is any racist chanting going on though, surely the stewards can say for sure, they are standing right there.

I wonder if Sterling will pipe up? Probably not. 

4 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

It will be interesting to see if they get the same witch hunt meted out to our fans when it was less clear on the offence.

14 hours ago, JM7 said:

Leicester are the last hope.

13 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Man United are winning big games this season, they struggle against smaller teams. It's only a matter of time when they are back in the top 4 race, 5 points difference is nothing.

Manchester United's record against the top sides has been very impressive.

• Chelsea (H) = 4-0
  • Leicester City (H) = 1-0
  • Liverpool (H) = 1-1
  • Chelsea (A) = 2-1 (League Cup)
  • Tottenham Hotspur (H) = 2-1
  • Manchester City (A) = 2-1
10 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Sarri lost tonight to Lazio, so Don Conte is now after 15 games at the top of the Serie A with Inter.

Conte is proving he's the superior manager.

I reckon Sarri will be gone by seasons end and Pep will take over Juventus in the summer.