West Ham Utd v Chelsea (PL) Wed 1st July 2020 20:15 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, enigma said:

Why are people surprised. They do it against us a lot. It's typical derbies with us. We consistently struggle in them to look good. f**king embarrassing. 

It's not just the Derby, Our defending has been shambolic for over 12 months now. Can't hand set plays and our CBs are ticking time bombs. 

Ridiger and Christensen are poor CBs and shouldn't be starters. 

1 minute ago, RIP Mourinho said:

We’ve had Tomori playing unbelievably all year then dropped for no reason. Someone to play next to him. 

Also our best defender on the ball, despite some small hiccups, he's absolutely solid at playing it out from the back. 

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

It's not just the Derby, Our defending has been shambolic for over 12 months now. Can't hand set plays and our CBs are ticking time bombs. 

Can't defend and can't score either. It would be okay if I had confidence in our goal scoring, but even that has gone to pot. 

We’ve punched above our weight with this back 4 and goalkeeper.  I know there’s a few games left but the way United look I think it’s 5th or 6th at the end for us. We’ve got 2 attackers signed and if the club are serious they need a new keeper, center half and left back. If that doesn’t happen it’s rinse and repeat 20/21. 

Just now, Chelsbear said:

It’s because players have one good game and everyone buzzes over them. Happens every time with Christensen and don’t get me started on Barkley. Why is he playing?!

Just now, RIP Mourinho said:

We’ve had Tomori playing unbelievably all year then dropped for no reason. Someone to play next to him. 

I think you'll find that he was dropped because he was as much of a liability as the rest of them. Our entire defensive unit, including backroom staff and tactics is sh*t and has been all season

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

This still genuinely puzzles me, is he a sh*t trainer or something? He literally just dropped off the face of the earth.

Can't be worse than the chuckle brothers we have just now. You can't say they look good training judging by the performances they are putting in.