Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

13 hours ago, SydneyChelsea said:

I'm absolutely stoked that Manchester United flogged Leipzig. Nagelsmann and Leipzig have replaced Napoli as every soulless football hipster's club, and it's good to them get flogged. 

Theyre the current Football hipsters club and manager choice, nauseating pricks.

16 minutes ago, Argo said:

Still don't get why people were wetting their knickers over Bale going back to Spurs, he's finished as a top flight player let alone a world class one!

I'm not watching the game, but I imagine it's not going well for Spuds judging by Mourinho making 4 subs at half time LOL. At least Bale lasted to 58th minute 🙂

11 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

I'm not watching the game, but I imagine it's not going well for Spuds judging by Mourinho making 4 subs at half time LOL. At least Bale lasted to 58th minute 🙂

could have been 3 or 4:0 for Antwerpen, they have missed the impossible

special mention to Italian reff who just didn't fall for the usual Spurs falling antics

Yeah, f**k those c**ts!

22 hours ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

If you guys think Lampard is doing a bad job, wait till you see Juve play.

I was watching the first half on mute yesterday and there were a few times I thought the ref had blown the whistle because Juve just stopped playing. Barcelona players were standing still with the ball and you had a Juventus player just standing there. No closing down, no urgency to win the ball, just nothing. 

12 minutes ago, Imran_CFC said:

Carragher is such a prick, makes it sound like it's the most obvious penalties when it's the most slightest of touches. 

Ske really need to bring in neutral commentators for these games.

I’ve stopped watching sky punditry these days. It’s so obviously biased towards certain teams it’s become embarrassing at this point