Spurs v Chelsea (LC) Tues 29th Sep 19:45 GMT

Imran_CFC

13 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Our back 4 has never worked regardless under Lampard. But we had our best parts of last season with those 3 in the middle, hopefully we can see that rectified again here. 

And those 2 in defense until bitch ass Christensen got forced back in and rudiger returned from injury.

I honestly feel like that could be our best back four. f**k all the James and Silva hype

7 minutes ago, nonotnowjim said:

3 youth players, a dodgy striker who hasn’t scored a goal for us, another striker who is our 3rd choice, and a dodgy keeper who has not made a single save for us....

nice to see we are taking the competition seriously ?

I know you’re joking but Giroud was brilliant after the restart of last season, big reason we got into the top 4 and I won’t have a bad word said about him whether in jest or not :ArousedSmiley:

1 minute ago, Dr Gonzo said:

Prefer the crowd noise on sky sports, but not heard a game yet with team songs like this. Incessant Spurs songs non stop. Might have to change channel. 

It’s very unrealistic isn’t it, you’d not have heard them once over the away support normally!

P.S. 

We’ve managed to get in to double figures on the clock without conceding a stupid goal. Shhh don’t say it too loud. 

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

It’s very unrealistic isn’t it, you’d not have heard them once over the away support normally!

P.S. 

We’ve managed to get in to double figures on the clock without conceding a stupid goal. Shhh don’t say it too loud. 

I changed channel and I reckon it's being pumped into the stadium, it's horrendous.