Spurs v Chelsea (LC) Tues 29th Sep 19:45 GMT

Imran_CFC

I am curious how well the Kovacic-Jorginho-Mount midfield is going to work with a back-four. I just don't see how we are going to become solid defensively with 2 CBs, two offensive minded full-backs and no holding midfielder. I am aware Azpilicueta plays today and he is no offensive full-back but once Reece is back in this line-up just doesn't look like it's ever going to work. 

Just now, reparto corse said:

I am curious how well the Kovacic-Jorginho-Mount midfield is going to work with a back-four. I just don't see how we are going to become solid defensively with 2 CBs, two offensive minded full-backs and no holding midfielder. I am aware Azpilicueta plays today and he is no offensive full-back but once Reece is back in this line-up just doesn't look like it's ever going to work. 

Could be a back 3 with CHO at RWB.

It isn’t.

It could be. 

1 minute ago, reparto corse said:

Our back 4 has never worked regardless under Lampard. But we had our best parts of last season with those 3 in the middle, hopefully we can see that rectified again here.