Leicester v Chelsea (PL) Tues 19th Jan 2021 20:15 GMT

2 minutes ago, Chels-top-boy said:

I’ve read. He done nothing special. But Liverpool fans were patient and look at them now. 

The problem is we have too many spoilt crybabies supporting this club.  

There was always progress with him though. You could see what he was trying to do with Liverpool from the off. I see no identity with us, I don't even really have a good idea what our game plan is anymore. 

I hate all of the Klopp comparisons anyway. Klopp's experiences at Liverpool doesn't mean the same will happen with Lampard or any coach.

3 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Forget the whip round, start a petition and send it to my wife, she won't let me have a beer fridge. I've been asking for years.  But about a year ago she gave me permission to get a projector. It's only a matter of time before I'm allowed a beer fridge. A few signatures on some paper can only speed up the process though

Divorce. 

Just now, Munkworth said:

In regards to our midfield players I think we can all agree here that this is completely, 100% all Jorginho’s fault. 

He's the problem because when he isn't playing we are 2:0 down at half time almost exclusively.

2 minutes ago, Dr Gonzo said:

Can't disagree at all but Havertz seems to get an easy ride for his anonymity. If he was Mount for instance he'd get crucified. 

Speaking of getting off easy: CHO. He’s done nothing. So many false dawns but never turns up when it matters.

14 minutes ago, Chels-top-boy said:

What did Klopp do in his first 2 seasons with Liverpool?

Stop being soo knee-jerk. He deserves a proper chance. Rome wasn’t built in a day. 

Even disregarding the fact that Klopp was already a proven manager, our spending in a single window is almost 50% of what Liverpool spent in total since Klopp took over. Not to mention, they weren't playing half as bad as we are right now.

I'm not calling for Lamps to be sacked immediately but if things don't start improving, the inevitable will happen.

11 minutes ago, Chels-top-boy said:

I’ve read. He done nothing special. But Liverpool fans were patient and look at them now. 

The problem is we have too many spoilt crybabies supporting this club.  

He won the league with Dortmund and took them to a UCL final. He also had an identity with his high pressing football. All i see from us is cross and INSHA ALLAH