Leicester v Chelsea (PL) Tues 19th Jan 2021 20:15 GMT

If we get one you never know. We have only tried it once and should of had a penalty. 
I really don’t mind playing this bad if they at least tried. But they don’t seem to be putting any effort it

has he lost the players ? I honestly don’t think so but there confidence is zero and the only way to get out is hard work or a bit of luck 

1 minute ago, loz said:

Maybe for the best all round to be honest. Both for him and the club. He needs to drop back down a league or two to try and rebuild his reputation as a manager. 

You'd take Brendan Rogers in a heart beat to try and stabilise the club. A manager who picks a team rather than players and who knows what type of player works for him. Leicester are organised and know their game. We are the total opposite. On performance you wouldn't put a single one of our players in this Leicester team.

Brendan is doing well this season, I wonder what will happen when Vardy calls it a day.

Like I said, no system anymore without Jorginho. Every big game lost after 45 minutes of play, pathetic.

Kovacic had more than enough chances to prove himself but he simply isn't good enough, well done Frankie you destroyed everything that worked last season and for what, so that you can praise Mount's work ethic after every game?

2 minutes ago, sabin6912 said:

Wide open at the back, no control in midfield and don’t look like scoring. Pathetic. 

The only way we may score is a corner or a penalty...

We just keep passing sideways and no penetration or desire to get into opposition box...

2 minutes ago, acidicleo said:

Hope he is put of his misery soon..

Dont want to see fans turning really badly against a club legend...

I think we can still claim top 4 from here with the right manager..

Luckily there are no fans in the stadium due to covid or we wud be heaing boos. Who is this magical manager on the market that can get us top 4 that u suggest

This argument that Havertz isn't getting the service doesn't wash with me. 

£70 million on a player they can't sit on the peripheral like this and wait for it to come to them. They dictate a game. 

Edited by Dr Gonzo

1 minute ago, TomCFC85 said:

I'm not saying my opinion on Frank one way or the other but sometimes you need to question the sheer amount of players out of form.

People blame and label Werner and Havertz as flops but  you just have to look at the rest of squad to know everyone is dire 

And this is the worry,

collectively we seem a mess no individual is playing well at the moment. 

it’s down to the manager to motivate, 

2 minutes ago, loz said:

Maybe for the best all round to be honest. Both for him and the club. He needs to drop back down a league or two to try and rebuild his reputation as a manager. 

You'd take Brendan Rogers in a heart beat to try and stabilise the club. A manager who picks a team rather than players and who knows what type of player works for him. Leicester are organised and know their game. We are the total opposite. On performance you wouldn't put a single one of our players in this Leicester team.

Harsh reality people need to start considering on here. Just because he's a club legend it doesn't make you a great manager, I say nip it in the bud myself, this isn't going to get any better. 

Just now, Chels-top-boy said:

What did Klopp do in his first 2 seasons with Liverpool?

Stop being soo knee-jerk. He deserves a proper chance. Rome wasn’t built in a day. 

Read what he did and you will find the answer for the stupid question

1 minute ago, Chels-top-boy said:

What did Klopp do in his first 2 seasons with Liverpool?

Stop being soo knee-jerk. He deserves a proper chance. Rome wasn’t built in a day. 

Oh f**king hell, give it a rest with the Klopp comparisons please. 

Stop comparing a bloke who only finished 6th with Derby to a bloke who's had 15 years of managerial experience, won two Bundesligas, two German Cups and got to a CL final with Dortmund. Completely different story. 

The shame is once again we have really good passages of play going forward but we have no idea on how to defend and once we lose possession we are so suspectible to the counter and conceding. That second goal for Leicester was so predictable. 

Really struggling to be patient with this team now, we look utterly clueless, physically and mentally weak, like arsenal. 

Considering the teams lampard played him, the team he has assembled lack everything that was good about those sides, strength, determination, commitment, organisation, leadership. 

I really want to be patient, i want give him time, but this is as bad as its been under roman, as soon as we play any decent side, we get completely outplayed. Im not suprised confidence is low, when tactically we always look at a disadvantage.