Leicester v Chelsea (PL) Tues 19th Jan 2021 20:15 GMT

1 minute ago, SimonH said:

To those that think Tammy is a good striker, I would like some of what you are taking please. I’ll get hate for this, but the guy is championship level. 

Some won’t like to hear this but we should offload Tammy in the summer and put it towards the Erling Haaland kitty.

1 minute ago, Simon35 said:

Let’s be honest here we struggled against 10 men Fulham , what made you guys thought that we could beat Leicester?

I don't think anyone did? Just some sort of progression would have been nice..

2 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Get the duck outta here, the CL final was Bayern - Dortmund. Pretty  sure we would lose to Leipzig and Leverkusen right now 

Outside of Bayern the Bundesliga is two Bob. Our under23’s would finish in the top 4 up there. 

Just now, Chelsbear said:

We won't be signing anyone like thay, we won't even have CL football for goodness sake. 

Tammy should have been taken off leaving Havertz on to play with Werner. When he gets in on the inside rather than wide, he can play.

1 minute ago, Lang7 said:

Some won’t like to hear this but we should offload Tammy in the summer and put it towards the Erling Haaland kitty.

I think there is about half a dozen players before Tammy that should hit the road..

5 minutes ago, Andy2461 said:

Havertz continues to make run after run and does not get seen at all. It baffles me this. He is doing exactly what he was brought in to do 

Been saying it all season. We bought these players in and none of them are being told to play the way they were at their old clubs. Why did we even bring these players in if they were a complete mismatch for the tactics we were going to play?

3 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

He still managed to beat Bayern to the title and took unfancied dortmund to a champions league final. You honestly cant be comparing Lampard to Klopp. I am talking about Klopp pre liverpool

Obviously Klopp is more proven than Lamps. But given time Frank will bring this club success. We’ll regret firing him. Plus who is out there good enough to replace him?

Just now, CFCCAN said:

I think there is about half a dozen players before Tammy that should hit the road..

True but no one wants to buy them. Tammy would be an easy sell to a lower half PL club.