Leicester v Chelsea (PL) Tues 19th Jan 2021 20:15 GMT

2 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Look forward to seeing how this line up plays. 

I wonder what Kurt did, or Rudiger did, to see that change at the back.

‘Some of our results of late have been indifferent and that’s not a direct thing on Kurt, but I felt that there were some changes that could be made. Tony is a personality within the group, and it’s a moment where we need personalities to get a result.’

But now we're missing him as a goal scoring threat and I think Zouma is a better defender anyways. Another bizarre one from Lamps..

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

I'm here, I'm here, by popular demand 😁 Pink probably tonight, we haven't seen that lately.

Nah pink is UEFA, I think  light blue or black for PL. Because we have teams likely wearing blue it'll he black today

2 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

‘Some of our results of late have been indifferent and that’s not a direct thing on Kurt, but I felt that there were some changes that could be made. Tony is a personality within the group, and it’s a moment where we need personalities to get a result.’

But now we're missing him as a goal scoring threat and I think Zouma is a better defender anyways. Another bizarre one from Lamps..

Interesting. I would agree with you on that sonic. 

Arguable 3 of the back 4 are leaders, minus Chilwell. However further forward we dont really have any bar Giroud. Tammy and Mount need to step up their leadership and pull the others up to take responsibility imo.

Gilmour should have started, otherwise good lineup. 

I think Gilmour should leave on loan to develop himself further. He cant be sitting on the bench without game time at his development age. His world class talent is being wasted and it's sad to see.

4 minutes ago, evissy said:

No major changes in the lineup. Looks like 4-3-3 with a bit different lineup. Glad to see Werner sidelined, CHO and Havertz starting. Reece of course. 

Let's be positive and hope to turn the season around. 

If it is 4-3-3 then we will finally see Kovacic as the lone DM which is exciting.

It's always nice to see 4 academy products starting. 😋 

Surprised with the CB selection, thought Kurt would come in for one of them. Let's see how they hold up.

Worried with that midfield, too suspect defensively. Havertz can't afford to do one of his over the hill Özil impressions in this one. Needs to start running around and getting involved more.

Up top I have a good feeling about Tammy and CHO. They seem to have chemistry about them.