Liverpool v Chelsea (PL) Thur 4th Mar 2021 20:15 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, carrickblue said:

Liverpool did pick it up after the offside goal but I was impressed with the way we focused again - yep, very promising. I'd love it if we could play this directly more often 

I think it showed we are still not as mentally strong as we need to be that 10 minutes after the offside, as a team we looked like all the energy went. Just glad someone got them back up and going 

8 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Mount just gets better & better. Give him player of the season award now and lets be done with it.

If it were at all possible getting Frank to present it and the ensuing Twitter meltdown would be hilarious!

4 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

We have a clean sheet at HT, thank god we have Jorghinio on....surprised GOL didn't point this out

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

We’re never two goals down when Jorginho starts. Standard!

10 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Klopp only knows one way, he proved this when his team was hammered by Villa. It's waiting to be exploited time and time again. If we were a bit more clinical, we would be more than a goal up by now.

It is crazy, it is so easy for us to do anything basically offensively once we beat their press. 

I mean how do you play high line with kabak, fabinho and Thiago is beyond me

5 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I don’t think Klopp changes his tactics often. Good chance we will see more of the same of Liverpool in 2nd half.

Thats all I’ll say. Scared of jinxing!

They have Neto on the bench

Just now, Dr Gonzo said:

I'm in the non fan camp of Jorginho, but he's looked different tonight. Been looking to move it quicker and forward. 

I think the burden of posting on here whilst he was playing was just too much for him. Looks a lot better tonight - it's all down to the Ban!

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Surely there's no way Ziyech starts this half, that's the first time I've seen a player player the false winger position. 

He grew into the United game tbf, so I can see him staying on. 

Would definitely not be against taking him off though, offers absolutely nothing off the ball, and not enough with it. 

Refreshing to see us taking the direct route to goal. And its probably the first team we played since Tuchel took over which is pressing us so high. Looks like these are the teams that Werner is best against.

Just now, ForeverCarefree said:

That offside decision to disallow Werner's goal is such bollocks and gets worse with every viewing. 

No football fan wanted this. Makes you not want to watch at all at times. 

I think all fans agree regardless of their team. It’s ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

He grew into the United game tbf, so I can see him staying on. 

Would definitely not be against taking him off though, offers absolutely nothing off the ball, and not enough with it. 

What's annoying is he just does nothing. Even if your not playing well the least you can do is be a pest, just get in the way. There was a ball up to him just before half time and he didn't even attempt it, just let the defender head it clear.