Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

Just now, Stas1 said:

I am watching Werner, and every time MC starts their attack, Werner stays in offside position, negating any chance of getting an intercepted ball for our counterattack. 

yeah lags 2 yards offside - doing my head in

Just now, Valerie said:

I've had almost 30 minutes to think about this, but I prefer Reece's old hairdo. How does everybody else feel, should we set up a poll?

this stupid haircut takes off his swagger in complete

I kind of start to feel a bit apathetic towards the CL now. I still would like to win it, especially over another English club, but you realise season after season that it has less meaning. We can still sign good players without winning it. It doesn't define us. Also, who knows who is genuinely the best in Europe as the finalists both play different teams, so there's not cert way of knowing if the winner truly is the best in Europe. Also, the best in europe tag only lasts for a season, then onto the next season when the winners previously can end up going out in the quarters for e.g. Does anybody else here feel that the CL has less meaning?