Jude Bellingham

Sconnie Blue

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Matt Law on the London is Blue Podcast has stated the club is prepared to match any bid any other club makes. We aren't favorites however and it may come to more than money. 

Think we should focus on Enzo instead. Jude will likely choose Liverpool or City imo. 

In all respects other than money, I would imagine he would look at us as a backward step currently form Dortmund. He'll go to the scouse, i am convinced of it.

6 hours ago, Bob stark said:

A lot of people who are excited about Jude Bellingham clearly hasn't watched Chelsea play. 

We have Conor Gallagher, a goal scoring midfielder playing a dm for us. Jude will have to do the same. 

Maybe we spend a lot during the summer and end up looking a lot different in terms of our formation and starting XI. 

17 hours ago, WhiteWall said:

In all respects other than money, I would imagine he would look at us as a backward step currently form Dortmund. He'll go to the scouse, i am convinced of it.

My prediction is he stays at Dortmund another year because Madrid and Liverpool won't pay the 125m he's probably worth right now. And he will choose that route instead of us, who are probably the only club who will stump up that cash. 

1 hour ago, Gol15 said:

Maybe we spend a lot during the summer and end up looking a lot different in terms of our formation and starting XI. 

If you want him to shine he need to play in a team where he doesn't need to think that he need to protect his partner. 

So you need to sign Bellingham and another midfielder who is a monster defensively. 

Quite possible of course that Bellingham is completely over-rated ... a classic case of "all fur coat and no knickers" ... 

He's certainly a media darling, which sort of glosses over the fact that his goal against Iran was actually his first England goal in his 18th appearance (now 19) and that he was subsequently totally anonymous against the mighty USA. 

He might be doing well in the Bundesliga, but then we have to caveat that with the "weak league" banner, given what we have seen in the PL from Werner, Havertz and Sancho.

9 hours ago, bisright1 said:

My prediction is he stays at Dortmund another year because Madrid and Liverpool won't pay the 125m he's probably worth right now. And he will choose that route instead of us, who are probably the only club who will stump up that cash. 

Fair point and his stock seems to increase every time i see him, including tonight.

5 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

Quite possible of course that Bellingham is completely over-rated ... a classic case of "all fur coat and no knickers" ... 

He's certainly a media darling, which sort of glosses over the fact that his goal against Iran was actually his first England goal in his 18th appearance (now 19) and that he was subsequently totally anonymous against the mighty USA. 

He might be doing well in the Bundesliga, but then we have to caveat that with the "weak league" banner, given what we have seen in the PL from Werner, Havertz and Sancho.

Totally by chance i actually saw him play early in his career for Birmingham and i said then that he will end up an England captain. He has always looked class to me. Seems ot glide over the pitch and always has tiem to make the right pass or move.

I am convinced that this guy is a true generational talent......providing he keeps his feet on the ground of course. 

9 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

If he come to Chelsea then he will be a bust 

58 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Read somewhere Man City would be ready to sell Grealish in order to sign Bellingham. If that's true, would we be able to compete or even would Potter want to bring Grealish here?

More importantly, do I want Grealish here? I'm glad you asked. Generally, I don't want pillocks anywhere near my club. Specifically, I don't want this pillock anywhere near my club.

13 hours ago, PhilH930 said:

I just can’t see him coming to Chelsea. We should go for Rice and find some other number 8s (like Casadei!)

Rice and Casadei in the 4-2-3-1 might not look impressive right now but in 2 years that could become a very stable midfield for us and we're not going to be able to challange for any title before a total rebuild anyway so Casadei might just save us a lot of money.

I still wouldn't like to see Jude in Man City though, he's one of the best in the world.