Jump to content

Jude Bellingham


Sconnie Blue

Recommended Posts







  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Matt Law on the London is Blue Podcast has stated the club is prepared to match any bid any other club makes. We aren't favorites however and it may come to more than money. 

Think we should focus on Enzo instead. Jude will likely choose Liverpool or City imo. 

In all respects other than money, I would imagine he would look at us as a backward step currently form Dortmund. He'll go to the scouse, i am convinced of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



6 hours ago, Bob stark said:

A lot of people who are excited about Jude Bellingham clearly hasn't watched Chelsea play. 

We have Conor Gallagher, a goal scoring midfielder playing a dm for us. Jude will have to do the same. 

 

Maybe we spend a lot during the summer and end up looking a lot different in terms of our formation and starting XI. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



17 hours ago, WhiteWall said:

In all respects other than money, I would imagine he would look at us as a backward step currently form Dortmund. He'll go to the scouse, i am convinced of it.

My prediction is he stays at Dortmund another year because Madrid and Liverpool won't pay the 125m he's probably worth right now. And he will choose that route instead of us, who are probably the only club who will stump up that cash. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gol15 said:

Maybe we spend a lot during the summer and end up looking a lot different in terms of our formation and starting XI. 

If you want him to shine he need to play in a team where he doesn't need to think that he need to protect his partner. 

So you need to sign Bellingham and another midfielder who is a monster defensively. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Quite possible of course that Bellingham is completely over-rated ... a classic case of "all fur coat and no knickers" ... 

He's certainly a media darling, which sort of glosses over the fact that his goal against Iran was actually his first England goal in his 18th appearance (now 19) and that he was subsequently totally anonymous against the mighty USA. 

He might be doing well in the Bundesliga, but then we have to caveat that with the "weak league" banner, given what we have seen in the PL from Werner, Havertz and Sancho.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, bisright1 said:

My prediction is he stays at Dortmund another year because Madrid and Liverpool won't pay the 125m he's probably worth right now. And he will choose that route instead of us, who are probably the only club who will stump up that cash. 

Fair point and his stock seems to increase every time i see him, including tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

Quite possible of course that Bellingham is completely over-rated ... a classic case of "all fur coat and no knickers" ... 

He's certainly a media darling, which sort of glosses over the fact that his goal against Iran was actually his first England goal in his 18th appearance (now 19) and that he was subsequently totally anonymous against the mighty USA. 

He might be doing well in the Bundesliga, but then we have to caveat that with the "weak league" banner, given what we have seen in the PL from Werner, Havertz and Sancho.

 

Totally by chance i actually saw him play early in his career for Birmingham and i said then that he will end up an England captain. He has always looked class to me. Seems ot glide over the pitch and always has tiem to make the right pass or move.

I am convinced that this guy is a true generational talent......providing he keeps his feet on the ground of course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



9 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

Quite possible of course that Bellingham is completely over-rated ... a classic case of "all fur coat and no knickers" ... 

He's certainly a media darling, which sort of glosses over the fact that his goal against Iran was actually his first England goal in his 18th appearance (now 19) and that he was subsequently totally anonymous against the mighty USA. 

He might be doing well in the Bundesliga, but then we have to caveat that with the "weak league" banner, given what we have seen in the PL from Werner, Havertz and Sancho.

 

If he come to Chelsea then he will be a bust 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Read somewhere Man City would be ready to sell Grealish in order to sign Bellingham. If that's true, would we be able to compete or even would Potter want to bring Grealish here?

More importantly, do I want Grealish here? I'm glad you asked. Generally, I don't want pillocks anywhere near my club. Specifically, I don't want this pillock anywhere near my club.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



13 hours ago, PhilH930 said:

I just can’t see him coming to Chelsea. We should go for Rice and find some other number 8s (like Casadei!)

Rice and Casadei in the 4-2-3-1 might not look impressive right now but in 2 years that could become a very stable midfield for us and we're not going to be able to challange for any title before a total rebuild anyway so Casadei might just save us a lot of money.

I still wouldn't like to see Jude in Man City though, he's one of the best in the world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...
Please Sign In or Sign Up

Well, this is awkward!

Happy Tech GIF by Atlassian

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

Sure, let me in!