Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Or we can use both without making anyone a second choice.

Good God no. Hart isn't remotely in Tibo's league. Why on earth would we play a second fiddle keeper in the number of games it would require to keep Hart happy. Hart is too good to be a back up but not good enough to be our first choice. We shouldn't be entertaining the idea of signing him.

12 hours ago, Zeta said:

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/1/29/14428770/chelsea-to-gazump-juventus-for-schalke-04-left-back-sead-kolasinac

Linked with some guy called  Sead Kolašinac . Never heard of him myself, but then again I don't watch football outside of England. Anyone know if he's any good?

Kept Baba out the team at Schalke. Not a huge upgrade on Alonso but definitely quicker to say how big framed he is. With his contract out and him costing nothing i can't see us getting many better wing backs who aren't a liability defensively without us splashing huge money on an Alex Sandro or Alaba. 

2 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Kept Baba out the team at Schalke. Not a huge upgrade on Alonso but definitely quicker to say how big framed he is. With his contract out and him costing nothing i can't see us getting many better wing backs who aren't a liability defensively without us splashing huge money on an Alex Sandro or Alaba. 

Just going on the ever reliable youtube clips seems to be more solid defensively than Alonso and Baba, but worse going forward? 

30 minutes ago, the special one said:

Just going on the ever reliable youtube clips seems to be more solid defensively than Alonso and Baba, but worse going forward? 

Not too far wrong. Definitely more solid defensively but i'd say on par with Alonso going forward. Can hit the byline and cut a great ball back into the box. Not seen much of his crossing from deep so I can't really compare him with Alonso in that regard. Still only 23 as well so plenty of time to improve. 

Just seen Di Marzio linking Chelsea to Jonathan Biabiany?!

Don't like that one bit. And besides, I'm sure I read a while back that he has a heart condition? (Could have been someone else, but pretty sure it was him.)

4 hours ago, Zeta said:

Well I iamgine it's because ones a RB and ones a LB, so losing one and signing the other aren't necessarily related.

2 hours ago, RickUK said:

Kinda irrelevant though as one is a RB one is a LB

But we probably wouldn't bother going in for him at all if Ivanovic was sticking around. He may not be taking Ivanovic's position, but he would be taking his spot in the squad.