Diego "the guv'nor" Costa

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Costa straight swap for Griezmann!!

I assume this is wishful thinking? Diego's physicality and makes him well suited to England so a little less convinced of griezmann... Plus his apparent ability to play in a two. But he is a few years younger. And perhaps a little less likely to pick up suspensions.

I assume this is wishful thinking? Diego's physicality and makes him well suited to England so a little less convinced of griezmann... Plus his apparent ability to play in a two. But he is a few years younger. And perhaps a little less likely to pick up suspensions.

I'm with ya on Diego's physicality. I think that the way he acts on the pitch is something we need. Before we signed Kante, we had a soft team, which I know has been said on here before. I guess my point is that I like having someone like Diego around (an a-hole on the pitch), even if it goes a tad over the line sometimes.

Trust me. Milik is better. But just found out today he's off to Italy, so that's that.

Gabriel Jesus would also be better than Costa.

Milik is good in an awful average league, showed he isn't up to standard yet at the Euro's. Just another Memphis.

*Correction: Awful is harsh, average league would have been more appropriate.*

Edited by RIP Mourinho

I don't know a huge amount about him, but Gabriel Jesus has a pretty phenomenal scoring record (across the board) for a 19-year-old. I heard that Man City are linked with him.

It looks like it. Barça were after him but apparently he will be going to Man City.

I reckon it's just his club media obligations. Not looking good, especially with the Gameiro deal looking to be on hold...

Just retweeted and reposted on Twitter and Instagram the new promo video for new Chelsea kits.

If we're psychoanalysing his social media posts does what does this mean?!

so most posts lately are fanning the flames of a rumor of a transfer, however the Gaffer is providing the truth

"It's important to see the players doing the training session. If I don't see a player doing the training session I can't put them in the game. These are my rules and it's important to understand this. My concept is very clear. I want to see my players doing the work in the training session."

"If someone is injured or there is some problem and I don't see the player in the training session it is impossible to think of putting him in the starting 11 or on the bench."

"In the last few days he had a pain in the back and for this reason he didn't train and didn't play. When Costa trained with us I saw always the right attitude but in these days he didn't train with us"

Antonio Conte