Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

14 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Agree that is why scentists would need training and were also able to determine the link with planetary movement, we are referring to minute movements.

I searched on the net for one of the contributors in the book ( Ross Adey) and you can see from this exchange in 2002 it was highly controversial:

http://emrpolicy.org/science/forum/adey_jostes_nas_panel.pdf

There is another chap too, ex- British military who is in disgust about some of the technology being used today commercially, he says it was used in the cold war as a weapon:

http://geopathology-za.wikidot.com/barrie-trower

I know three other people in my circle I guess of about 200 that has a problem that's about 2%, we officially use mathematical bell curves to determine what is normal and I am pretty sure 2% would be high.

Different technologies have given me migraines, angina, aching joins and swelling in the back over time, it makes me wonder how many have others have been misdiagnosed.

It's not about training when it comes to scientists really. I'm sorry for your troubles but to correlate effects of wifi to cell biology and systems is very difficult because for diseases/illnesses to occur you actually need a perfect storm of factors. So let's agree to disagree. I hope you get well soon :)

Once they add Danilo, that'll be about 160 million on four fullbacks in one window. Staggering. And only 2 of them will likely be on the park at any one time. So that's 80 million on 'cover'.

I wonder where else they'll add players? Surely they're in need of a centre (or two) back still?

28 minutes ago, Snedger said:

Once they add Danilo, that'll be about 160 million on four fullbacks in one window. Staggering. And only 2 of them will likely be on the park at any one time. So that's 80 million on 'cover'.

I wonder where else they'll add players? Surely they're in need of a centre (or two) back still?

Whose the 4th?

Walker (50mil)

Mendy (52mil) and

Danilo (27mil)

So thats 3 FBs for 130mil. 

Ah, my mistake. I didn't realise that Deino had included Danilo (as it's not confirmed by anyone yet is it?) So it is three for 130. I still wouldn't be shocked if they got another as he did say two players per position.

Mind you, who's left in the way of fullbacks? I thought we'd sign two as cover or upgrades on Moses and Alonso.

Edited by Snedger

5 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

That suggests to me City will be playing 3 CBs with 2 wbs. I think they will be the main threat this season with Pep getting the players he wants.

With the talent at his disposal and his obsession with midfielders there is no way in hell Guardiola is wasting 3 spots on CB's.

5 hours ago, Snedger said:

Ah, my mistake. I didn't realise that Deino had included Danilo (as it's not confirmed by anyone yet is it?) So it is three for 130. I still wouldn't be shocked if they got another as he did say two players per position.

Mind you, who's left in the way of fullbacks? I thought we'd sign two as cover or upgrades on Moses and Alonso.

Mendy is first choice LB, Walker first choice RB. Danilo is cover for both positions, has played both before.

Pretty sure Walker has played LB on occasion too.

I would expect they are done with FB's for this summer.

https://chelseasupporterstrust.com/1681-pl-trusts-lobby-uefa-on-russian-visas-for-travelling-supporters/

PREMIER LEAGUE TRUSTS LOBBY ON RUSSIAN VISAS FOR TRAVELLING SUPPORTERS

The new season is almost upon us and for those in European competitions, supporters will be looking at their potential opponents. Not just to weigh up the opposition, but also to work out any potential and no doubt costly travel arrangements.

The likelihood is that at least one English team will be drawn against a Russian team, which will mean the cost and inconvenience of a visa application.

With the requirement to now attend the Russian Visa centre in person for Biometric collection, (not ideal for any supporters, especially those based outside of London as the two centres are in London & Edinburgh) not only is the cost a major issue, but for most supporters an extra day’s leave from work is required.

Spirit of Shankly, Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust, Chelsea Supporters’ Trust, Manchester United Supporters’ Trust, Manchester City’s 1894 group, Arsenal Supporters’ Trust, Everton’s Supporters’ Trust and Blue Union call upon UEFA and their respective clubs to work with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office to ensure that a supporters’ ticket is sufficient as a visa should any English teams be drawn in Russia.

It is evident that this is more than a possibility due to the relaxation of the requirements for the Confederations Cup that was hosted in Russia earlier this year. With a valid match ticket supporters were able to apply for a fan ID, which in effect became their visa. We see no reason why this cannot be applied for UEFA competitions.

Similarly, we call for the British Government to apply the same sense for Russian fans visiting England.

Each Supporters’ Trust/Group will be lobbying their relevant club to ensure this happens.

1 hour ago, enigma said:

mental if true. psg owner from the same lineage as the city owner by the looks of things. funny how uefa will let this go, but when we had money we were the ones ruining football. french hypocrisy. 

500,000 a week? Given Neymar's father's role in this, I wouldn't be surprised if he accepts this.

before you read another media hymn how united majestically won a game against madrid giants on penalties just let you know that madrid played with C team, at least in the 2nd halh which I watched. united was outplayed, still no sign of 'infamous' united way of play. but you still got very  jose's play for the result.