FA Cup Final 2018 Chelsea V Man Utd Sat 19th May 17:15 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

10 minutes ago, Valerie said:

I think we can all agree this settles it, right?

Out of curiosity, how many times have we won on 19 May, and please don't say 'once' :smile:

Twice though one was Champions League Final, perhaps we should also be looking at how many Utd have won on the 19th too.

20 hours ago, mclovin83 said:

I know it's become fashionable to be 'dreading' the FA Cup final this season, but I am absolutely buzzing for this now.

I make United slight favourites, granted, but we are not going up against some Goliath of European football as the doom and gloom merchants would have you believe. 

For all Mourinho's 'big game pedigree', and I agree he has it, it's worth remembering that this counted for nothing when Sevilla took United to school over two legs in the Champions League this season. 

They can be beaten this United team. They have been beaten by all 3 promoted sides this season.

We beat them with ease at the Bridge in what was a massive game for Mourinho. 

COME ON YOU BLUES 

Whilst I agree with your post, those Sevilla games weren’t a cup final though. I know Jose has lost two finals in his career but the records  show for the most part he knows how to win them whereas Conte’s records show that he doesn’t. 

As with previous cup finals have started the day with a large breakfast and a glass of single malt whisky: Lagavulin. Leaving home soon to meet up with the others I go to the games with. We're meeting at a pub in Farringdon for a few beers. And then up to Wembley. I'll settle for a 1-0 win. And hopefully a few more beers and whiskies after the game.

To quote the late, great Jock Wallace: "We've got the battle fever on"

Well I had an odd dream about the line-up last night. We had a mixture of current players, loan players, old players and Dota 2 heroes.

We had Loftus-Cheek in CM and Loftus-Cheek also at RW. Vialli up front, I think. Zouma and Earth Spirit at CB.

8 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Well I had an odd dream about the line-up last night. We had a mixture of current players, loan players, old players and Dota 2 heroes.

We had Loftus-Cheek in CM and Loftus-Cheek also at RW. Vialli up front, I think. Zouma and Earth Spirit at CB.

What was the score?

Just now, Andy2461 said:

please please please no bakajoko

And we all know he’ll be starting. Really must have pictures of Antonio shagging a donkey or something... how else does he start every week?

just hope he doesn’t get any goal assists for utd 

4C69701D00000578-0-image-a-3_15266751137

If we lose Conte becomes "a legend" for losing back to back FA cup finals...

This season was already full of those things so hopefully it's the one thing that doesn't happen...

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

4C69701D00000578-0-image-a-3_15266751137

If we lose Conte becomes "a legend" for losing back to back FA cup finals...

This season was already full of those things so hopefully it's the one thing that doesn't happen...

Geez, can't the media look for something positive to say about us? It's just constant negativity, it's boring the f**k out of me now. We are in a cup final, it's not like we have been relegated.

On 18/05/2018 at 13:31, the special one said:

The players certainly owe a performance after the sh*t show v Huddersfield/Newcastle.

4-3-2-1
                 Courtois
  Azpi - Rudiger - Cahill - Alonso
   Fabregas - Bakayoko - Kante
           Willian - Hazard
                 Morata

Hopefully we win the FA Cup and Conte gets the sack next week. Up the Chels.

I would go with the the same team except Giroud rather than Morata. 

Morata’s been awful lately, dont think we can really count on him at the moment. 

Giroud has looked threatening ever since he signed here, think he deserves a start. 

Come on you Blues