Anybody caught your eye at the World Cup?

TheFunkeyGibbon

I've gotta say, as an Australian, watching our games, Aaron Mooy has been genuinely good against France and Denmark. I wouldn't suggest signing him, but he would probably work in a midfield two or three.

Pogba. I hate his laidback devil may care attitude and the slow af jogging but when he's on it, he's as close to a WC CM as you can get.

Overall though this World Cup is meh. It's like everyone decent bar Modric for now had their form dropped off a cliff.

Hate the fact that Levy sold Modric to Real just because he doesn't want to sell him to us.

5 hours ago, enigma said:

I'm sure you could find many of them without much effort. I dunno what's in the air in Russia, but every other woman is model-esque. 

I bet they are getting some State Funding - to boost tourism.

It's early doors so far yet,

Diego Costa, Eden Hazard, Kevin De Bruyne, Romelu Lukaku, Christiano Ronaldo and Harry Kane.

On 23/06/2018 at 09:51, enigma said:

Shaquiri would actually be a good back up to have. 

Nah, have you seen him for Stoke? The guy doesn't look interested half the time. He plays better for Switzerland because it's his country, he cares more and it shows. 

Archived