Jorginho is.... (well now was) a Blue

Zeta
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

48 minutes ago, Davey Baby said:

You're clearly upset, as I knew you would be. We've seen in the past how touchy you are about Jorginho. Your post is a nonsense, because I was replying to the assertion that we hadn't been open in games Jorginho had played in, and I merely gave a few examples. Whether they were at the start of the season or anything else is irrelevant, I was merely showing that we had been open in games he had played in, very open indeed. You can come up with all the excuses you want, about it being early in the season, or international breaks, or diminished roles, but really and truly you're just talking a load of balderdash in my opinion, and besides, what do we have to go on other than the games we've watched? You and your chum above needn't be so offended, we all support the same club, and we all want us to win, we just have different opinions about different players that's all. It really isn't the big deal you think it is. You think Jorginho is the reincarnation of Christ and I think he's a good footballer who isn't quite good enough to be in our best XI, and that's it, it really isn't any bigger than that, and you don't need to lose any sleep over it. Last night the Villa manager praised Kante after the game, saying he thought there were three of them on the pitch. This has a lot to do with Jorginho's absence if you ask me. Kante was really playing at his best and in the right spaces. Kova and Kante is my preferred midfield pair, and we were really good last night and should have won by more, and we were far less open than usual. These are the facts but you can come up with any baloney you like.

My post is hurting you because it's true, your arguments of games are debunked and you can only just try to dismiss it as "irrelevant nonsense" because you can't come up with an actual argument. This is a fact.

The team from the start of the season was under a new manager and under a new system, it has nothing to do with Jorginho playing badly. In fact you are so far gone with your view that it's laughable, the reason why Lampard dropped Jorginho is not because of his lack of defensive effort it's due to the fact that he doesn't make runs with the ball, he plays in space and moves with the team while Kante and Kovacic run with the ball forward a bit more, so when the three played there was a lack of attacking options. This is why Mount came into play vs Villa, not because Jorginho is bad defensivly but because Mount,Kante and Kovacic offer more attacking options, fact is he came late into the game vs Villa to secure the win tactically because his main attribute is to secure the midfield and to calm things down. 

Kovacic still didn't achieve the level of Jorginho, he can't score, can't be the best passer in the league yet, he isn't one of the leaders of the team and he isn't winning us games, this is all truth that hurts you and this is why you come here to spread lies.

22 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

My post is hurting you because it's true, your arguments of games are debunked and you can only just try to dismiss it as "irrelevant nonsense" because you can't come up with an actual argument. This is a fact.

The team from the start of the season was under a new manager and under a new system, it has nothing to do with Jorginho playing badly. In fact you are so far gone with your view that it's laughable, the reason why Lampard dropped Jorginho is not because of his lack of defensive effort it's due to the fact that he doesn't make runs with the ball, he plays in space and moves with the team while Kante and Kovacic run with the ball forward a bit more, so when the three played there was a lack of attacking options. This is why Mount came into play vs Villa, not because Jorginho is bad defensivly but because Mount,Kante and Kovacic offer more attacking options, fact is he came late into the game vs Villa to secure the win tactically because his main attribute is to secure the midfield and to calm things down

Kovacic still didn't achieve the level of Jorginho, he can't score, can't be the best passer in the league yet, he isn't one of the leaders of the team and he isn't winning us games, this is all truth that hurts you and this is why you come here to spread lies.

Jorginho came on with about 30 seconds to go, and he came on for 3 reasons. One, to waste a bit of time. Two, to bolster numbers in midfield (he came on for an attacker you see, while all our midfielders remained on the pitch). Three, just for the bantz.

As for coming on here to spread lies, I'm not President Putin you know. I'm not trying to rig the election. I just happen to think we're better without Jorginho, and I suspect our manager is coming round to that idea too. It's called an opinion. I have no idea why you're getting in such a huff about it.

2 minutes ago, Davey Baby said:

Jorginho came on with about 30 seconds to go, and he came on for 3 reasons. One, to waste a bit of time. Two, to bolster numbers in midfield (he came on for an attacker you see, while all our midfielders remained on the pitch). Three, just for the bantz.

As for coming on here to spread lies, I'm not President Putin you know. I'm not trying to rig the election. I just happen to think we're better without Jorginho, and I suspect our manager is coming round to that idea too. It's called an opinion. I have no idea why you're getting in such a huff about it.

“ and I suspect our manager is coming round to that idea too” 

if you think frank lampard doesn’t see jorginho is his best team your beyond speaking to, hes his vice captain and I could dig up about 10 articles of him saying how good he is, your problem is you IGNORE the 8 wins on a bounce that jorginho started in and FOCUS on the defeat where he played badly and blame it on him. Then you drive your agenda home by using a 2-1 villa home win as proof you was correct all along, it’s embarrassing.

Is that our manager that you also say is out of his depth tactically and Along with Jorginho gets a sh*tty comment of you in every defeat or draw “ and that’s something Frank needs to learn and fast he’s been outclassed by the opposition manager” you are a tool you are blinded by your own ego. You always have some sort of  narrative about whoever you don’t like and when you get called out on it turn into how I imagine a passive aggressive feminist or vegan argues on the web.

8 minutes ago, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:

“ and I suspect our manager is coming round to that idea too” 

if you think frank lampard doesn’t see jorginho is his best team your beyond speaking to, hes his vice captain and I could dig up about 10 articles of him saying how good he is, your problem is you IGNORE the 8 wins on a bounce that jorginho started in and FOCUS on the defeat where he played badly and blame it on him. Then you drive your agenda home by using a 2-1 villa home win as proof you was correct all along, it’s embarrassing.

Is that our manager that you also say is out of his depth tactically and Along with Jorginho gets a sh*tty comment of you in every defeat or draw “ and that’s something Frank needs to learn and fast he’s been outclassed by the opposition manager” you are a tool you are blinded by your own ego. You always have some sort of  narrative about whoever you don’t like and when you get called out on it turn into how I imagine a passive aggressive feminist or vegan argues on the web.

No, I'm focusing on the fact he's substituted him quite a lot recently, and didn't play him at all last night. Glad we got that straight. As it happens, I posted long and hard regularly in favour of Frank's appointment, so I'm not quite sure what you think my agenda is. I wouldn't swap Frank for any other manager in the world, but he has a lot to learn, as he himself would admit. I really don't think you're the full ticket. Perhaps you should seek help.

1 hour ago, Davey Baby said:

You are simply wrong about what you said when it comes to Jorginho, your take on him is not an honest opinion you ignore everything that doesn't suit your agenda.

You are even trying to make an argument that Kante is a better player because Jorginho isn't playing, that's also one of your new lies here.

Kante just came back from injury and is now playing better in comparison to his first few games right after he started playing again, this is all normal. Last season Kante showed that he could adapt to the Sarri's system and Jorginho was helping with that slight transition but to argue that Kante is only now good because Jorignho isn't playing is very dishonest and simply not true. Last season Kante won 20 games and lost 8, Jorginho 21 and lost 7, this season Kante won 3 games had has lost 4 games, Jorginho 8 won games and 4 losses, Kante only came back from injury and it took him some time to get back into it, it's you openly lying about Jorginho because you have an agenda that much is very clear by now.

Since you only pointed this out from my whole post, it's a sign that you can't further estabilish an argument that Jorginho is bad in defensive tasks and this means that he isn't picked because we are more open when he plays, he isn't picked because something else.

Now why he came on against Villa, to waste time, to help in defensive tasks before the match ends with other midfielders, only point to you being wrong further more, his defensive stats from this season alone are very similar to Kovacic, in fact Jorginho has a higher number of interceptions, clearances, headed clearances and recoveries, he is worse when it comes to duels and 50/50 balls but that also has a lot to do with his style of play.

Yes Putin rigged the election, the US has no racists at all I mean nobody would ever vote for an idiot candidate ever, shame that the big bad wolf from Russia exists otherwise Trump wouldn't have won...

We maybe will look better without Jorginho in the long run, but not because you always hated him or because he is making us look more open every game. So far since he stopped being involved as much we had 2 wins 2 losses and 1 draw, both wins at home vs lower oppositions.

Edited by Gol15

Couldn’t really work out what point Gol15 was trying to make, but then this paragraph really shone a light on Jorginho’s merits and it couldn’t be clearer now:

‘Yes Putin rigged the election, the US has no racists at all I mean nobody would ever vote for an idiot candidate ever, shame that the big bad wolf from Russia exists otherwise Trump wouldn't have won...’

44 minutes ago, Dean said:

Couldn’t really work out what point Gol15 was trying to make, but then this paragraph really shone a light on Jorginho’s merits and it couldn’t be clearer now:

‘Yes Putin rigged the election, the US has no racists at all I mean nobody would ever vote for an idiot candidate ever, shame that the big bad wolf from Russia exists otherwise Trump wouldn't have won...’

Ignore my whole post and focus on a sarcastic response where I'm the one ridiculing the tool that mentioned Putin out of nowhere, works well for me!

44 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Ignore my whole post and focus on a sarcastic response where I'm the one ridiculing the tool that mentioned Putin out of nowhere, works well for me!

Maybe think about cutting them a bit then, or better still - just don’t respond and move on. This horse is dead and flogged many times over.

13 hours ago, Davey Baby said:

I'm going to bale out now on the basis that if you're arguing with two idiots, that makes three of you.

I'm out.

I noticed that you weasled out of confirming one way or the other whether you are, in fact, a passive aggressive feminist or vegan.  f**king typical, I think.

Jorginhos main asset is his ability to distribute the ball, but I didn't feel like we missed him at all in the last games, even though I was worried when I first saw the lineups.

For that reason both Kovacic and Kante are ahead of him, simply because they offer more physically and while I think Jorgi is more intelligent there is only so much a player can compensate with smart positioning. He will always have trouble handling 50/50 situations.

I dont understand why we seem to be arguing over the fact which midfield option is the best as clearly all 3 players (Kante Jorg & Kova) are absolute quality, all 3 can be rotated without a significant drop in levels of play and which midfield is best suited would probably depend on the oppositions style of play and the health/fatigue levels of those available.

I think Lampard knows his best 11 and truthfully all 3 would be included in that 11 however all 3 are not part of our most attacking 11 which is what is needed majority of the time in the league.

I am just grateful that we've moved on from the arguments of who is the sh*ttest midfielder in our starting lineup Drinkwater or Bakayako.

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

We're skipping over Davey's pain too easily, when he is clearly hurting. Are you okay, fella :empathy: ?

Thanks for your concern Val. Though I was deeply wounded by yesterday's events I'm pleased to say I've rested and recuperated and I'm on the mend. Remind me never to go toe-to-toe with those two intellectual titans ever again. I don't know what I was thinking.

12 minutes ago, Davey Baby said:

Thanks for your concern Val. Though I was deeply wounded by yesterday's events I'm pleased to say I've rested and recuperated and I'm on the mend. Remind me never to go toe-to-toe with those two intellectual titans ever again. I don't know what I was thinking.

You just have to throw up your arms and admit their superiority. There's no shame in that. In the future just discuss club legends like Mikel with them and you'll be fine.

2 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

I noticed that you weasled out of confirming one way or the other whether you are, in fact, a passive aggressive feminist or vegan.  f**king typical, I think.

Though I firmly believe the meat industry is unethical yorkley, both in its treatment of animals and its harm to the environment, I'm afraid I'm only a vegan half the time. That time being when I'm asleep and not eating.

Why anyone would consider the words feminist or vegan to be an insult is beyond me. Maybe our friend should change his name to Caveman.

13 minutes ago, Valerie said:

You just have to throw up your arms and admit their superiority. There's no shame in that. In the future just discuss club legends like Mikel with them and you'll be fine.

Surely, you meant Essien ( 👀@ Kovacic thread ).

3 hours ago, Imran_CFC said:

I dont understand why we seem to be arguing over the fact which midfield option is the best as clearly all 3 players (Kante Jorg & Kova) are absolute quality, all 3 can be rotated without a significant drop in levels of play and which midfield is best suited would probably depend on the oppositions style of play and the health/fatigue levels of those available.

I think Lampard knows his best 11 and truthfully all 3 would be included in that 11 however all 3 are not part of our most attacking 11 which is what is needed majority of the time in the league.

I am just grateful that we've moved on from the arguments of who is the sh*ttest midfielder in our starting lineup Drinkwater or Bakayako.

hey steady there now fella, a forum is no place for balance or reason... you have to say which HAS to play and which should be taken to the glue factory

5 hours ago, Bonzodog29 said:

hey steady there now fella, a forum is no place for balance or reason... you have to say which HAS to play and which should be taken to the glue factory

I don’t understand why Bakayoko is out on loan. He should cover the entire midfield on his own. 

9 hours ago, Imran_CFC said:

I love all 3 of them, but sadly there are a few tribal idiots on this forum that dislike certain Chelsea players simply because they don't rate them. So what do they do? they hold an agenda and have arguments over that agenda while accusing people who disagree with that agenda of being fanboys.

Kovacic has been superb, Jorginho has been superb, Kante has been superb. They all have their strengths and weaknesses, objectively all 3 of them have had great seasons, it's not even up for debate, even if you don't rate Jorginho you have to admit he has been superb this season so far even with his defensive limitations. 

But someone on here believes Lampard has an agenda against a certain player because he didn't play one game, so he's bitterly taking it out on Kovacic and everyone else who's a fan of his. To absolutely no surprise it's always the same posters who have this mentality, every season it's the same. 

On 05/12/2019 at 10:05, Munkworth said:

The teams definitely better balance with Kante, Mount and one of Kovacic/Jorginho. For me we’re actually lucky to have both Kovacic and Jorginho playing a million miles better than last season. It’s a nice problem to have. 

At last. The truth. 

Amen brother Munkworth.