Jack Grealish

forbzy

On 07/02/2020 at 13:50, big blue said:

Maybe united, but i think he will be priced out of a move as long as villa are in the prem. 

He is stay a big fish in a small pond imo.

IF Villa had say the investment we or Man city had, they could/would be massive, their fanbase in the Birminham area is huge.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I'm going to keep bumping this thread, this is who we should of bought, he would spot Werners runs all day long, going to cost £80+ Million though

Just wait till Havertz comes back... Under Tuchel he will destroy. Better vision and better finishing than Mount.

I think he is miles better this season compared to last, but I really don't like the guy. His diving and faking injuries is up there with Neymar and too often he would rather take a dive than play football. Also, he is too full of himself for somebody that has won f**k all in his career so far. If you're going to be a big head, at least prove yourself at the highest level of football and win things, or you'll be a laughing stock.

Edited by Scott Harris

On 05/02/2021 at 07:44, Ballack & Blu said:

I'm going to keep bumping this thread, this is who we should of bought, he would spot Werners runs all day long, going to cost £80+ Million though

He's also a prick and not the funny kind. 

1 hour ago, Deino said:

He's also a prick and not the funny kind. 

A very talented prick though, we sorerly need that 'Magic Key', as we have very workmanlike Mids, (Mount excluded), Tuchel will see we need that, PSG had it in spades, [Veratti, Paredes, Di Maria, Rafinha, Draxxler]

25 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

A very talented prick though, we sorerly need that 'Magic Key', as we have very workmanlike Mids, (Mount excluded), Tuchel will see we need that, PSG had it in spades, [Veratti, Paredes, Di Maria, Rafinha, Draxxler]

I agree with you there. Also the PSG comparison would have been sufficient with just Neymar.

2 hours ago, Imran_CFC said:

Reports stating that Chelsea will target Jadon Sancho in the summer, I wonder if the fans would prefer Grealish to Sancho?

I personally think that Grealish would be a safer bet then Sancho.

Definitely, we are stacked with Wide/Wide playing players, we need a real playmaker, hopefully Kai is that player, Tuchel will know by the summer.

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, Sheva said:

Close to signing for City for 100m apparently.

How much is City going to spend? If they are paying 100m for Grealish and are in for Kane, that will be over 200m in two players.

14 minutes ago, RMH said:

How much is City going to spend? If they are paying 100m for Grealish and are in for Kane, that will be over 200m in two players.

I think City have cooled their interest in Kane, too expensive and not looking sharp enough. 

10 minutes ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

100m for Grealish is just crazy imo. He's a good footballer, but 100m?! 

Crazy market. Why you have to look for those really good deals like we did with Mendy.

Think the foxes are getting a good one in Daka.

If the Spammers value Rice in 80m, Grealish 100m would be about right, and Kane would go for over 120m. It’s crazy and none of these players (in fact, no player in the world) is worth that amount of money, but you pay the tax for buying Ana English player from another PL team. In addition, I’m not even sure City need another wide player, they are more crying out for a striker to substitute Agüero than they are for Grealish. If City doesn’t lack something, is creativity.

5 hours ago, RMH said:

As much as they want. Like PSG their owners have bottomless pits of cash. They make Roman look like a poor man and they could replace every one of their starting 11 with 100mill players and not feel the hit.

2 hours ago, RMH said:

If the Spammers value Rice in 80m, Grealish 100m would be about right, and Kane would go for over 120m. It’s crazy and none of these players (in fact, no player in the world) is worth that amount of money, but you pay the tax for buying Ana English player from another PL team. In addition, I’m not even sure City need another wide player, they are more crying out for a striker to substitute Agüero than they are for Grealish. If City doesn’t lack something, is creativity.

European clubs look at English clubs like idiots, they don’t even bother trying to buy English talents because of the valuations. 
Locatelli is rumoured to be on the market for €30m, while Rice has a price tag of £80m. It makes no sense.

1 hour ago, ducavis said:

European clubs look at English clubs like idiots, they don’t even bother trying to buy English talents because of the valuations. 
Locatelli is rumoured to be on the market for €30m, while Rice has a price tag of £80m. It makes no sense.

Different midfield players though think we should look at Locatelli