Jack Grealish

forbzy

3 hours ago, the special one said:

Deserved every bit of stick he got at the Bridge tonight. Put him in a team with Mount and Pulisic and we'll go to another level.

It has honestly gotten to a point where I can’t tell for sure if you’re serious.  I think you are, and boy that is something else.

1 hour ago, DisposeOfDeadwood said:

What makes you say that? When they're playing at their best, they can dominate almost anyone. That City game at the beginning they were all over them

Using a game we lost to counter an argument that the midfield selected for that game is not a winning midfield ?

• 1 month later...

I honestly cant beleive people call Greilish over rated. He is one of the few English players who runs with his head up while he has the ball and that is why he draws fouls and has killer passes. He reminds me of Frank lampard with his work ethic and ability to improve himself season after season. He can also play in multiple positions ( midfield, winger or false 9) I really hope Villa get relegated so we can at least bid for him because he clearly too good for the championship but i am sure he will Super expensive because he is English.

On 30/01/2020 at 17:38, The Don Antonio said:

I honestly cant beleive people call Greilish over rated. He is one of the few English players who runs with his head up while he has the ball and that is why he draws fouls and has killer passes. He reminds me of Frank lampard with his work ethic and ability to improve himself season after season. He can also play in multiple positions ( midfield, winger or false 9) I really hope Villa get relegated so we can at least bid for him because he clearly too good for the championship but i am sure he will Super expensive because he is English.

He is going to  be talked up to be as good as someone like Joe Cole, what i've seen of him, he is the Attacking midfielder not seen in English football since Gazza, Utd will get him anyway so the haters needn't be concerned.

6 hours ago, dkw said:

Ha ha, he isn't fit to lace gazzas boots, there's no way on earth you can rate him like that. He's a decent player, that's it. He simply isn't good enough to play for a top 4 club. 

That's why he is being linked with Utd 😊

I think he is a top 4 player though not for us, see him as just a Brummie or playing for Utd.

9 hours ago, dkw said:

Ha ha, he isn't fit to lace gazzas boots, there's no way on earth you can rate him like that. He's a decent player, that's it. He simply isn't good enough to play for a top 4 club. 

You're well entitled to your opinion, but his first year in the PL, he's easily on Mount and Maddisons level, i just think he has so much potential, does need to stop falling over so easily  though.

He is a classy player with a great eye for a pass. but very different to Gazza. For one thing much less energy. He tends to stroll about the pitch most of the time. I can see a lot of people getting on his back because of lack of effort as a result. But in the right system he could do very well. He would probably suit a role where he sits in front of the defense as a playmaker/libero.