Brighton v Chelsea (Friendly) Saturday 29th August, kick-off 3pm.

dkw
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

How do you think lamps will approach this game. Knowing that we soon will play against them and you don’t want to give the opposition the chance to learn or adapt. At the same time you want your team to get automatism and chemistry. 

Most preseason all the fringe players get a run prior to going on loan or being sold. Werner and Ziyech will get some minutes. Interested to see how fit or not Kante is. Pulisic, gilmour injured. 

womder who will be in goals. 

2 hours ago, followersuk said:

The Shed End is the south stand of Chelsea's Stamford Bridge stadium. The current stand was built in the late 1990s, and continued the name ... by epicfollowersuk

I've always wondered what the name of the stand where I stood back in the day was and is still called. Do the other stands have names?

1 hour ago, Night-T said:

How do you think lamps will approach this game. Knowing that we soon will play against them and you don’t want to give the opposition the chance to learn or adapt. At the same time you want your team to get automatism and chemistry. 

Strikers as full backs, wingers in the middle, CBs on the wings, full backs as strikers and the midfielders in goal and the keepers on the wing. That’ll confuse them!

25 minutes ago, Boyne said:

I've always wondered what the name of the stand where I stood back in the day was and is still called. Do the other stands have names?

The West Stand is named after Kanye, The East after referee Roger East (in a blatant attempt to get favourable decisions) and the Matthew Harding is named after the child of that previously mention Chelsea legend Kanye - North. 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

The West Stand is named after Kanye, The East after referee Roger East (in a blatant attempt to get favourable decisions) and the Matthew Harding is named after the child of that previously mention Chelsea legend Kanye - North. 

In the Shed was a wall which was white. I'm intrigued to know what that was called.

44 minutes ago, IliyaKrostin said:

So exited to see Ziyech and Werner, even in a friendly match.

Me too, looking forward to watching this game today. Starting to feel more excited about the forthcoming season. Difficult to know how long it will take these new players to gel within the team.