Official Thomas Tuchel *Now Sacked*

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

9 hours ago, Ledgerson said:

Yeah, it's a fake account but probably won't be far from the truth. 

Oh come on, thats a ridiculous statement based on absolutely nothing at all.

I heard a rumour Ledgerson likes wearing women's clothes and hang around bars, wears high heels, Suspendies' and a bra, wishes he'd been a girly Just like his dear pa-pa....

Now it's fake but probably not far from the truth....

Edited by dkw

9 hours ago, just said:

Stories due to be on the front pages of all the major newspapers tomorrow morning that Boehly, Jorginho, Potter and Antony Taylor were videoed together in a Brighton Starbucks two days before the Tottenham game. 

The video was secretly taken by Mandy Conspirarty who was their Barrista that day. She has reported they were talking together in hushed voices and that Jorginho and Potter had Almond croissants with cappuccinos while Todd and Taylor had skinny lattes with Blueberry muffins. The FA have a drafted a pre-release press statement saying that they will be investigating further.

Beware of men eating blueberry muffins! I'd okay this if it had been brownies, but blueberry muffins...that's a dealbreaker. And don't get me started on almond croissants! Be a man and have a pain au chocolat FFS!

Edited by Valerie

It really does sound like Tuchel didn’t make much effort to be involved in the transfers - even to the point of making public statements about missing Cech and the job being tough. It won’t have gone down well with Todd. 

Also, if Tuchel is devastated to leave Chelsea, he should have made more of an effort with the new approach. 

11 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

I don't believe he is, but that's the beauty we can agree to disagree. TT has been stale a while, if the take over hadn't of happened people would of been wanting him out. He was a very likeable guy and said some stuff in interviews that u could tell he loved the club, but by the end he had no idea what he was doing, 343 433 442 all in one game and didn't make a blind bit of difference, obviously his divorce didn't help him, but when you manage a top club they ain't interested in if u can keep your wife happy. All in all I liked him he gave good memory's, but the new owners were always going to get there own man in regardless.

‘343, 433, 442 all in one game’ - and yet you only need to go back some pages in this thread to find people saying ‘why doesn’t he change something….change the system’. So you have people who complain when they can’t comprehend what they’re seeing or the flip side is your argument - that he didn’t know what he was doing by tweaking the system in-game to find solutions. If Pep loses, City fans have similar dichotomous arguments.

There are four certainties in life: death, taxes, Chelsea firing managers, and most people, quite often, not knowing what the hell they are talking about.

3 minutes ago, venom2011 said:

‘343, 433, 442 all in one game’ - and yet you only need to go back some pages in this thread to find people saying ‘why doesn’t he change something….change the system’. So you have people who complain when they can’t comprehend what they’re seeing or the flip side is your argument - that he didn’t know what he was doing by tweaking the system in-game to find solutions. If Pep loses, City fans have similar dichotomous arguments.

There are four certainties in life: death, taxes, Chelsea firing managers, and most people, quite often, not knowing what the hell they are talking about.

It doesn’t matter on the system - the players had stopped playing for him. The same happened under Frank at the Leicester game. 

9 minutes ago, JM7 said:

It doesn’t matter on the system - the players had stopped playing for him. The same happened under Frank at the Leicester game. 

Correction - *some of the players. I never saw any lack of effort from any of the defenders or central midfielders…or Sterling and Broja. There were individual mistakes, fitness issues, adjustment periods needed, set piece issues because of the changing personnel. All which could be addressed with time. And for all those attackers downing tools - ultimately they all only had one position to play for. Sterling and Aubameyang would start most games, meaning their impact would have been reduced eventually.

Frank lost connection with almost every senior player. There’s a big difference.

Edited by venom2011

12 minutes ago, venom2011 said:

Part of been a fan mate. Opinions are like arseholes, we all have one. 

10 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Overstated. Zagreb was a freak occurance that can happen.

We have won 4 out of 6 Premier League games. Yes, i'm counting Tottenham as the win it was if not for blatant cheating.
It's not even a terrible start to the campaign considering the problems we've had.

If and I mean if some players had stopped playing for him this would have been the perfect opportunity to chuck them away and back the manager for once and break a terrible cycle.

I don't care if its Mount, Ziyech, Havertz or Pulisic. Get rid of all of them if you have too but now its too late.

4 hours ago, dkw said:

Oh come on, thats a ridiculous statement based on absolutely nothing at all.

I heard a rumour Ledgerson likes wearing women's clothes and hang around bars, wears high heels, Suspendies' and a bra, wishes he'd been a girly Just like his dear pa-pa....

Now it's fake but probably not far from the truth....

If you don't have anything to add, why bother replying?

From the Athletic article that was posted a few days ago:

"In early August, Boehly flew to the Greek island of Mykonos to personally apply the finishing touches to a deal worth up to £63million to sign Marc Cucurella from Brighton. Over the course of his conversations with the player and his representatives, the Chelsea co-owner displayed detailed knowledge of Potter’s career: his spectacular rise and European adventures with Swedish club Ostersund, his season at Swansea and his more recent impressive work at the Amex Stadium.

Around the same time, Boehly also contacted Potter to ask about Cucurella, seeking additional information on the Spaniard’s profile as a player and how his personality fit into a dressing room.

In the course of his enquiries around this deal, Boehly is understood to have been particularly keen to canvass opinion on Potter’s man-management approach, his ability to manage a dressing room, and whether he is regarded as ready to step up to a “Big Six” club. Judging by the speed and strength of Chelsea’s approach to Brighton this week, he appears to have been satisfied on all counts."

The quouted tweet above was exxagerated a bit for sh*t and giggles.

For the past week if you believe every negative article that was posted about him, it should go both ways, right?

24 minutes ago, Ledgerson said:

If you don't have anything to add, why bother replying?

From the Athletic article that was posted a few days ago:

"In early August, Boehly flew to the Greek island of Mykonos to personally apply the finishing touches to a deal worth up to £63million to sign Marc Cucurella from Brighton. Over the course of his conversations with the player and his representatives, the Chelsea co-owner displayed detailed knowledge of Potter’s career: his spectacular rise and European adventures with Swedish club Ostersund, his season at Swansea and his more recent impressive work at the Amex Stadium.

Around the same time, Boehly also contacted Potter to ask about Cucurella, seeking additional information on the Spaniard’s profile as a player and how his personality fit into a dressing room.

In the course of his enquiries around this deal, Boehly is understood to have been particularly keen to canvass opinion on Potter’s man-management approach, his ability to manage a dressing room, and whether he is regarded as ready to step up to a “Big Six” club. Judging by the speed and strength of Chelsea’s approach to Brighton this week, he appears to have been satisfied on all counts."

The quouted tweet above was exxagerated a bit for sh*t and giggles.

For the past week if you believe every negative article that was posted about him, it should go both ways, right?

"Yeah, it's a fake account but probably won't be far from the truth."

And you reading a fake account and feeling it probably isn't far from the truth is nonsense.

It’s no surprise that this could’ve happened. It takes ages to negotiate contracts, see what the budget is for bringing in your own staff.

Listen to owners pitch and see if you can work with them.

If a manager comes in without any games with an interim or caretaker you know there has been dialogue before previous manager is sacked.

iI'll always be grateful to the man. He took over under difficult circumstances, led us to the second CL trophy in the club's history and given all the sh*t the club went though last season, on and off the pitch, he did very well, all things considered.

Thank you for everything Thomas. 

38 minutes ago, abramovich said:

iI'll always be grateful to the man. He took over under difficult circumstances, led us to the second CL trophy in the club's history and given all the sh*t the club went though last season, on and off the pitch, he did very well, all things considered.

Thank you for everything Thomas. 

So a few of us have been wondering, if you still owned the club Roman would you still be backing TT? 😉

3 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

So a few of us have been wondering, if you still owned the club Roman would you still be backing TT? 😉

We probably know the answer to that.

But would he of gone for Potter ?

We know the answer to that as well.

No chance Roman would have sacked Tuchel. He’d have given him a chance to turn things around, you can say Roman has always given managers time to turn things around. (Ancelotti was very harsh though).

I don’t remember a manager getting sacked after a really minor blip. I didn’t worry about our form, I had faith Tuchel will sort it out, I never ever thought Boehly would be this much of an idiot.

12 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

No chance Roman would have sacked Tuchel. He’d have given him a chance to turn things around, you can say Roman has always given managers time to turn things around. (Ancelotti was very harsh though).

I don’t remember a manager getting sacked after a really minor blip. I didn’t worry about our form, I had faith Tuchel will sort it out, I never ever thought Boehly would be this much of an idiot.

Roman may have sacked TT in the summer for the Lukaku fallout and 2 finals lost. It is not beyond him to do so.

Just now, axman2526 said:

Roman may have sacked TT in the summer for the Lukaku fallout and 2 finals lost. It is not beyond him to do so.

I think Roman became more mellow recently, with Conte lasting longer than he should have, and Frank, well that was a difficult one but looking back, it was the right decision. Even then, he was afforded a lot of time.

I rate Graham Potter and I like him, but it’s obvious he’s nowhere near Tuchel. Somehow, Boehly have managed to make us regress despite spending 200 million. It’s incredible really.

2 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I think Roman became more mellow recently, with Conte lasting longer than he should have, and Frank, well that was a difficult one but looking back, it was the right decision. Even then, he was afforded a lot of time.

I rate Graham Potter and I like him, but it’s obvious he’s nowhere near Tuchel. Somehow, Boehly have managed to make us regress despite spending 200 million. It’s incredible really.

Not really. United owners have been spending for years while making the team crap. Maybe this year they finally get it right?