Chelsea v Fulham (PL) Sat 1st May 2021 17:30 GMT

coco

1 minute ago, LongtimerLurker said:

Surely people can see why Jorginho plays so regularly him and Kova so important to the style Tuchel wants to play defensive possession based. We lack passing rhythm atm because none of our midfielders can dictate the play currently.

I tihnk Billy's ceiling is higher than Jorginho's, Billy has rarely played and is not really fit so we can't judge him on this performance really

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, nonotnowjim said:

Don't let facts and reality get in the way of an agenda!

Ya he scored one and missed an easier one. Coming from the Timo fan boy I don’t take this as a surprise. He’s been below par all season and Tammy can’t get a chance. But I know you think Timo can do no wrong 

Edited by IndianaBlue85

1 minute ago, sonic90 said:

I tihnk Billy's ceiling is higher than Jorginho's, Billy has rarely played and is not really fit so we can't judge him on this performance really

Its not billy I would solely single out none of them have tried to establish a rythmn. Maybe that's the game plan to just play on the counter

Nicely done Gilmour. Had a nice pass to find Mount in space a couple of minutes ago too so that's good.

But he just seems two steps behind everything that happens on the defensive end. Bit of a liability there so far and he's a bit of a passenger.

Just now, IndianaBlue85 said:

Ya he scored in me and missed an easier one. Coming from the Timo fan boy I don’t take this as a surprise 

I am not a fan boy - read through his thread and see the amount of times I have slated him! 

clearly not been good enough and i have never known a more wasteful striker. 

just because I don't agree that Tammy should start over him, does not make me a fan boy

12 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

It was a pretty weak shot, if the GK had a stronger foot to it, it would have been saved

it’s ok, just don’t stand the blokes comments, he’s on my ignore list but somehow seen the post

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Nicely done Gilmour. Had a nice pass to find Mount in space a couple of minutes ago too so that's good.

But he just seems two steps behind everything that happens on the defensive end. Bit of a liability there so far and he's a bit of a passenger.

This feeds into my argument that he should have had a lot more minutes this season, as now when we call on him he's obviously bot up to match sharpness or pace and was always going to need time to settle.