Spuds v Chelsea (PL) Sun 19th Sep KO 16:30 BST

coco

1 hour ago, ChelseaChelsea68 said:

Everything about Spuds makes me sick, their disgusting Racsit,homophobic anti Semitic fans. So come Chelsea mash these Spuds want to win but a 0-3/4 victory would be great

Sadly no club, us included, can toot outr horns about being above the rest in being free of racists, homophobic and anti Semitic. 

We all have those disgusting individuals linked to our clubs.

Tough start to season for us. 

Mendy

Dave       Christensen --.   Rudiger

James.    Kovacic.     Jorginho.      chilwell

Havertz.    
                                             Timo

Romelu

When I took the wife to see spuds v Chelsea a few years ago on work visit from Australia it was so much fun. I had the impression on the bus traveling up from the East End  that  it was quite a Jewish area,  but I get I don’t have any local knowledge despite  about 25 visits to London

Edited by ozboy

I think Mount will step it up this game. It is unusual for him to stagnate which he has done in the last few games. I also feel Alonso should start as he loves playing Tottenham.

Mendy

Azpi.  Sylva. Rudiger

James. Kante. Jorginho. Alonso

Mount        Havertz

Lukaku

4 hours ago, Bob stark said:

Is son still injured? 

Son Heung-min (calf) and Eric Dier (dead leg) are doubts, along with with Steven Bergwijn and Lucas Moura, who both hobbled off in Thursday's Europa Conference League draw at Rennes. Japhet Tanganga (suspended) and Ryan Sessegnon (hamstring) are out.

Would love to see Timo get some minutes, He'll give them big problems.

Tough game away but we have enough to win this. Looks like everyone is fit expect pulisic.

mendy 

christensen silva rudiger 

Azbi jorginho kante alonso 

Havertz  werner 

lukaku 

I’m inclined to see Werner start just for the extra pace he can bring and also he helps open up the defense with his runs. Mount hasn’t been in form so that’s another thing 

2 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Given today's results 3 points will be lovely jubbly. Let's hope we don't screw this up against a weakened Spurs team.   

Would make for a nice early birthday present. Although they won't be weakened. They reportedly have had everyone pass fit for the game and ready bar Sessegon.

So Dier, Son, Romero etc all good to go.

2 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Would make for a nice early birthday present. Although they won't be weakened. They reportedly have had everyone pass fit for the game and ready bar Sessegon.

So Dier, Son, Romero etc all good to go.

Either way I wish you a Happy early Birthday and 3 points regardless of what team Spurs put out.

I'd like to see Werner plays too. Despite knowing Spurs will defend deep, just think his sheet pace and running will cause them problems when we win the ball in the midfield. The problem with Tuesday was we played too slow, nobody was making runs, despite dominance of possession we never created clear cut chances and panics until we scored. It will be a tough game, it's up to us to break them down despite being an away game, Spurs would take the goalless draw right now.

At the airport awaiting my flight to Bologna. Apparently it's going to rain this afternoon, so that's a splendid reason to find the inevitable Irish pub to see if they have the match on.

Edited by Valerie