Who do you want next as manager?

Who do you want to be the next manager?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as our next permanent manager?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Sheva said:

Someone who's won something would be a bonus.

I think it's going to be Nagelsmann, if he didn't get the sack im pretty sure Potter would still be in job. We have people who have worked with him at Leipzig making the decisions.

He is the one that would make the most sense for sure.

8 minutes ago, reparto corse said:

No, thanks. 33 shots and still not winning the game sounds a lot like Chelsea already. I can`t believe people even entertain this option.

Difference is Brighton actually score goals, De Zerbi has scored double what Potter has over the same period, with worse players. And he's won a title at Shakthar so he's shown he can win trophies.

Though with that being said Nagelsmann seems like the best option right now. Amorim is another one I'd consider

Can we please stay away from anything that's associated with Brighton for a while pls? We have already become a joke for buying out the whole of Brighton's staff and if Zerbi fails here too then sh*t's going to hit the roof.

My bet's on Nagelsmann unless he turns down the job.

Either Luis Enrique or Zidane for me. Ideally Enrique as he's more tactically minded than Zidane who I feel gives his players more freedom and more of a man manager. 

I know nothing about Nagelsmann but from what I've heard from Bayern fans he was suffering from the same problem as Potter, no clear identity of play. 

Edited by Remodez

What a terrible list we have to vote on for the most part, most the managers there are no good. 

My choice would be between Amorim, Marcelo Gallardo or De Zerbi - but the latter highly likely wont be happening, only so much you can steal from 1 club. 

Gallardo is a fantastic manager, and already has the links with Enzo from his time at river plate. Recently left that job as well, so currently available. Known for starting to build up from a solid defence as well, which is something we lack a lot of the time. 

For the people in this forum who havent heard of him, which I suspect is most of you, here's a quick read on his profile:

https://www.coachesvoice.com/coach-watch-marcelo-gallardo-barcelona-monaco-river-plate/

Great style of play, tactically flexible and known for improving and devloping players a lot, especially the younger ones. He would be my ideal choice as he seems to tick all the boxes for me

Nagglesman makes the most sense given the direction of the club and what they’re trying to achieve. However it worries me a little and seems more of a risk. 

Enrique would probably be the most sensible option and has a proven track record. However he probably doesn’t fit the mold that Bohley wants. 

I like Enrique a lot. He is both brilliant and completely mad, plus he possesses the exact amount of abrasiveness which suggests that he will be incredibly successful for two years before everything goes horribly wrong and he falls out with everyone. He wouldn't, however, be a very good match for the high-energy, low-technical quality youngsters we have added to our books in the past few months (then again I think that's probably true of everybody on that list bar Conte and maybe Mourinho). 

Obviously my long-term vote will always be for Bielsa, but it's hard to think of a single manager who would be more ill-suited to joining a club midway through a season. 

I have already stamped my ticket Nagelsmann - but the best of the rest, and he has no love here so it seems is, Ange Postecoglou. The guy is a serial winner wherever he goes. He has never failed to bring success to a team he manages. Look at Celtic this season, 28 wins from 30 games!! He has done this pretty much everywhere he goes. Granted Chelsea would be a step up, but I have no doubt that he will manage in the PL at some stage and he will punch well above his weight in terms of results. I live in Australia now and saw his rise, and it was phenomenal, he went to Man Utd to learn from Fergie whilst he managed here. I honestly think he is a top grade manager waiting in the wings, tho I doubt Celtic would let him go anyway..