Money

Random Rumours

I Like Beradi From Sassuolo, Can Play Either As Second Striker Or Winger, Probably Not Massively Expensive, Offers Something Different, But This Is Just Me Playing FM/PES/Fifa

Definitely Need To Get A Leader At CB Though

21 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

I think we need a different option offensively too.

Step by step mate. We need to lock down the defense first. We can revisit the offense next season. Tammy, Mount and Pulisic are basically youngsters getting to know the ins and outs of playing for a top team in the Prem. Who's to say they won't breakout next season 

On 07/12/2019 at 20:49, the special one said:

Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City set for January transfer battle for Barcelona’s Samuel Umtiti (Express)

Bit like Dembele, if he stays fit, he would be a fantastic signing, but his injury record is a major concern. 

6 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

On the BBC gossip column today, Villa are interested in Pedro and Inter-Milan in Alonso.

Pedro going to Villa would be a big surprise. I can't see him wanting to play out the rest of his career with an English team fighting to stay up. If Pedro is to leave in the near future, I'm sure he will either want one final go with a side competing in the major European competitions, or go back to Spain to finish his career.

Found this apparently it's from the reliable not Sun,

Chelsea boss Frank Lampard has his sights set on bringing on-loan Leeds United defender Ben White to West London in January, according to a report.

White, who joined Marcelo Bielsa’s side from Brighton on a season-long deal in the summer, has become an unmissable part of the team which has conceded the fewest goals of any team in the Championship so far this season.

4 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Ben White looks class tbf. A ball player who can bring it out from the back and actually defend too.

Yes. Could be a good signing for us if we can pull it off.

From the BBC football gossip page:

Chelsea are contemplating a January move for Bordeaux's Nigeria forward Josh Maja, 20, who was formerly with Sunderland. (90min.com)

Chelsea have also put Brighton's English defender Ben White, 22, who has impressed on loan at Leeds United, on their wanted list for a £25m move when the transfer window opens. (Sun)

1 hour ago, Strider6003 said:

From the BBC football gossip page:

Chelsea are contemplating a January move for Bordeaux's Nigeria forward Josh Maja, 20, who was formerly with Sunderland. (90min.com)

Chelsea have also put Brighton's English defender Ben White, 22, who has impressed on loan at Leeds United, on their wanted list for a £25m move when the transfer window opens. (Sun)

Well we were anticipating a Maja signing in this window 😉

24 minutes ago, forbzy said:

Well we were anticipating a Maja signing in this window 😉

Never heard of him before yet see born in Lewisham and he finishes quite well though no idea how the rest of his game is. 

BTW Tammy has the better hair style!

15 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Never heard of him before yet see born in Lewisham and he finishes quite well though no idea how the rest of his game is. 

BTW Tammy has the better hair style!

Yes. He has age on his side too. He had a decent season for Sunderland in League One last year. He has also managed a few goals for Bordeaux this season. His style reminds me a bit of Tammy so that might be why he is being viewed as a good backup.

15 minutes ago, mwblue10 said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/12/16/chelsea-look-attacking-options-frank-lampard-prepares-start/

Some intriguing targets listed here by Matt Law.

@RIP Mourinho your guy Chukwueze is one of those rumored to be targeted by the club.

PRAISE THA LORD ALMIGHTY

2 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

PRAISE THA LORD ALMIGHTY

We could end up having our attack sorted for the next decade after this winter window.  I think it’s likely we sign someone like Chukwueze or Bailey, Werner or Dembele, and Zaha.  2 younger, promising wingers, a solid striker to challenge Tammy, and Zaha who is the finished article and needs to be in a better side.  All of which are likely available, unlike Sancho, in January.