Torres - The "Groundhog Day" Thread

Torres: stay or go?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Torres: stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

To be honest, I really can't be arsed these days, this place is a war zone as it is and has lost its community feel it had. Still isn't bad to read on some topics.

I will say that I have no idea why RickCFC is/was banned, must of missed something which isn't hard now. I actually liked reading his posts and had a good avatar.

Whoever did must of had their reasons.

Loz rightly seemed unimpressed with a couple of things he said in 'the boy Traore' thread. Maybe it was because of that?

Agree re the forum, but the I think the lounge still has a community feel.

Loz rightly seemed unimpressed with a couple of things he said in 'the boy Traore' thread. Maybe it was because of that?

Agree re the forum, but the I think the lounge still has a community feel.

I just looked at Rick's posts in the Traore thread. He joked about having good geographical knowledge of all 59 U.S. states and all 18 E.U. nations. Is Loz seriously that humorless to ban someone for that? Wow...

Quick question, who owns this website?

Mourinho proved right yet again.

Torres came on following a top class centre forward display from Eto'o and boy did he have the pouty lip on. Touched the ball 5 times and lost possession 3 times. Walked straight off at the end without acknowledging players, fans or his manager.

Me, me, me me,me me and me.

Gone in the summer.

Thank God.

Mourinho proved right yet again.

Torres came on following a top class centre forward display from Eto'o and boy did he have the pouty lip on. Touched the ball 5 times and lost possession 3 times. Walked straight off at the end without acknowledging players, fans or his manager.

Me, me, me me,me me and me.

Gone in the summer.

Thank God.

to be fair he f**ked his knee at some point

Probably when he was tackling Hazard.

Was he injured when he came on? He looked alright walking off at the end. To be honest I couldn't care less.

Got to wonder if you actually watch the game. Clearly went down about 2 minutes after coming on after pulling a ligament in his knee. Physio signalled to come off but we had no subs left so he went out there and wasn't able to run. 

Why are you so mad at torres because eto scored a hat trick? Are you incapable of backing him and eto as our strikers whilst we are going for the title?

Don't believe anyone can criticize Torres over his performance last night, Eva clearly said he should be taken off but Jose told him to just stay on and stand next to one of United's midfielders to at least mark 1 guy of the game, even though he can't really run.

Jose said he did a ligament in his knee and will be out for weeks.