Is Ramsey the new Lampard?

just

...... if he is he has a long way to go and an awful lot to live up to but I can definately see certain similarities now he is in central midfield and he is yet to turn 23.

Wish both him and Bale were English.

There's an awful long way to be on the level that Soopah Frank has achieved, but I must say that Ramsey seems like a great personality, modest and goes about his business, so I wouldn't mind him achieving big things in the future, as long as they don't interfere with Chelsea's cup runs, and yes it is a shame he's not english.

...... if he is he has a long way to go and an awful lot to live up to but I can definately see certain similarities now he is in central midfield and he is yet to turn 23.Wish both him and Bale were English.

Fantastic player and was gutted to miss out on him as a teenager.

Makes you wonder what England are doing. The best player in Ramsey's generation is probably Sturridge, meanwhile Wales have produced two bona fide World Player of the Year contenders.

He never will be. He could come close if he's lucky but lamps is cut from a different cloth.

That's no blight on Ramsey but a testament to Lampard. The sheer number of special moments Lamps has given will be nigh on impossible to replicate.

Just tonight a 35 year old Lampard made a headed goal look effortless.

Don't make me laugh.

Ramsey is the new Malouda. That one season for us where Malouda looked the business? That's Ramsey.

He will resume being an average player very soon.

Unlikely considering he was always a pretty good player, just short on confidence ever since that injury. He's just added goals to his game now. 

I'm sure he won't keep up the goal scoring because his conversion rate is ridiculous at the moment, but I think he could be be a Fabregas sort of player for them.

Unlikely considering he was always a pretty good player, just short on confidence ever since that injury. He's just added goals to his game now. 

I'm sure he won't keep up the goal scoring because his conversion rate is ridiculous at the moment, but I think he could be be a Fabregas sort of player for them.

So they'll sell him next year then?

Archived