Liverpool vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 14th Apr 16:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

16 hours ago, EmeraldBlue said:
18 hours ago, tmarmsi said:
You want Liverpool to win the league? Are you actually having a laugh.

Would you prefer to see City totally dominate as Fergie's United did? A death knell for the PL if they do in my opinion. I dont care if Liverpool win as we're not in contention.

Dont give a toss about city. Neither like them nor dislike them. 

Liverpool on the other hand...

37 minutes ago, Kev56 said:

Just the thought of the aftermath if the scum dippers were to win the pl. I can’t decide what would be worse though if the spuds were ever to win it. City are a ‘safe’ option.

Agreed.

Come on Chelsea !

Yes, Sarri in for the next 12 months if he manages to pull off a W today. This is the game to decide the title, we beat the, all the sudden their remaining features will look tricky, we lose, they will walk to the title as other teams don't have much to play for against them.

Would you prefer to see City totally dominate as Fergie's United did? A death knell for the PL if they do in my opinion. I dont care if Liverpool win as we're not in contention.
I don't have a problem with City win the league consecutively, we also could have done that with Conte if only we had the right people in our board. But I can't imagine Liverpool winning the league.

I won't be watching any pre match build up, gonna drink beer have a piss and avoid all the vomit inducing cringe worthy adulation for the bin dipping scum. Then probably shout at the tv for 90minutes.

rpfi6k8s9ur21.thumb.jpg.306645efcdf08c9e3c4dc8fb32b4e659.jpg
Spot on. The whole build up will be on how this the greatest Liverpool team in however many years. There will be a short segment on our chances as under dogs and maybe an even smaller segment of Slippy G.

Then they'll show You'll Never Walk Alone in its' entirety and praise Anfield's atmosphere.

45 minutes ago, AlexTommo said:

Spot on. The whole build up will be on how this the greatest Liverpool team in however many years. There will be a short segment on our chances as under dogs and maybe an even smaller segment of Slippy G.

Then they'll show You'll Never Walk Alone in its' entirety and praise Anfield's atmosphere.

Did cross my mind to go today, but decided against it the other week as the thought of what might be this afternoon filled me with horror, gonna take the dog for a big long walk about 4pm and get back in about 6:30pm UTC

4 hours ago, Kev56 said:

Just the thought of the aftermath if the scum dippers were to win the pl. I can’t decide what would be worse though if the spuds were ever to win it. City are a ‘safe’ option.

“If the spuds were ever to win it..”

PMSL .. they look good and then bottle it every year

4 hours ago, Kev56 said:

I won't be watching any pre match build up, gonna drink beer have a piss and avoid all the vomit inducing cringe worthy adulation for the bin dipping scum. Then probably shout at the tv for 90minutes.

rpfi6k8s9ur21.jpg

And I bet if the windows get put in the press will say it was from the inside of the coach...

1 hour ago, coco said:

I would be more worried about what an epic game i was missing.

Not sure if I can get through the game,  what an anfield atmosphere, Liverpool close in on title, camera pans in on grinning ex dipper players such as Dalgish, Hansen, Thompson, Rush etc, it's the thing of nightmares, come on Chelsea do it for the good of mankind!!!

4 hours ago, wallosh said:
On 13/04/2019 at 04:55, EmeraldBlue said:

I don't have a problem with City win the league consecutively, we also could have done that with Conte if only we had the right people in our board. But I can't imagine Liverpool winning the league.

Man city could easily do the quadruple and i definitely dont want that. They already have the carabao cup and will beat watford in the fa cup. They could easily beat the bottlers in the second leg of the ucl tie , beat juve or ajax and be staring at a quadruple in the ucl final..

I definitley want chelsea to win tday but i only see liverpool as the only team to stop peps quadruple