Liverpool vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 14th Apr 16:30 GMT

coco

Beating them would be soooo great. 

We've had 2 good wins and two good performances, Hazard looks in form and he loves playing against Liverpool. 

Praying we can pull off a fantastic upset here. 

Hate them, guarantee if they win the title they will still sing songs about it in a 1000 years time, I'm hoping City win all their remaining PL games.

They might have had a better season but it won't mean anything to finish 2nd, I'd love us to ruin their chances and to shut their mouths up, hopefully Chelsea can be motivated for this.

The thought of this vile despicable club and it's fans winning the league is enough for any man. We cannot lose it for the good of football and mankind. If the football god's look down and realise them winning the league just isn't right, then we all know it won't be the scousers fault, it never is.

We have had a few false dawns this season.

Yes, recently things have been looking more positive and the manager appears to be becoming more flexible in his starting line ups and tactics.

That said, Liverpool have only lost once this season. Unlike a good cup run a high league position cannot be based on luck alone.

Because things are feeling more positive at Chelsea I go into this game with some trepidation. They could whack us, and our heads could drop like they did at Wolves, Spurs, Bournemouth, Man City and Everton.

But who knows …this is football, and this is Chelsea and we might just pull off something special to piss on their parade.

7 minutes ago, The Swan said:

They could whack us, and our heads could drop like they did at Wolves, Spurs, Bournemouth, Man City and Everton.

They won't whack us, if they have a 2-0 lead, they would do what they did last night, manage the game out, take the points and run. 

3 minutes ago, coco said:

They won't whack us, if they have a 2-0 lead, they would do what they did last night, manage the game out, take the points and run. 

I would say I hope you are right but that would mean accepting going 2.0 down. Sometimes in football it's the hope that hurts but come on Chelsea!

Just now, The Swan said:

I would say I hope you are right but that would mean accepting going 2.0 down. Sometimes in football it's the hope that hurts but come on Chelsea!

It's hard to decide who is under the most pressure, us or them, it'd very hard to call, just like predicting the winner.

The bookies think were doomed, you can get 4/1 on us winning, i just had 25 notes on it, too good a price, i think the bookies are way off on this, we were unlucky to not beat them at SB.

1 minute ago, coco said:

It's hard to decide who is under the most pressure, us or them, it'd very hard to call, just like predicting the winner.

The bookies think were doomed, you can get 4/1 on us winning, i just had 25 notes on it, too good a price, i think the bookies are way off on this, we were unlucky to not beat them at SB.

Liverpool imo, they HAVE to win to keep up the pace with City, we lose it’s still not end of the world we still have a chance on finishing top 4 knowing how useless other contenders are too.

42 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Liverpool imo, they HAVE to win to keep up the pace with City, we lose it’s still not end of the world we still have a chance on finishing top 4 knowing how useless other contenders are too.

This is their hardest remaining game in the league by a mile, i think in the back of their head they have earmarked this game as the one they may lose/draw, whilst hoping city will also lose/draw at least one more, city have the much harder run in.

Archived