Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just checking our fixture list, and through end of Jan to Feb we have Arsenal Home, Leicester City Away, Man United Home and Spurs Home.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Best hope we don't have a poor run of games here as bad momentum might lessen our top four chances. Can only hope the defense situation is sorted out by then 

Edited by MANoWAR

2 minutes ago, MANoWAR said:

Just checking our fixture list, and through end of Jan to Feb we have Arsenal Home, Leicester City Away, Man United Home and Spurs Home.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Just as well we start with injury depleted Bournemouth next week to get that winning feeling back.

I really would like to see us strengthen in January even if only 1 player, as long as he is match fit. 

4 hours ago, abigsmurf said:

The racism story is already off the front page of the BBC and the main sports page. Gotta love the difference in level of coverage to us.

I’ve been looking in the beeb news site most of today, on and off, and the story has always been there ( and still is ). The back sports pages are full of it and I would suggest the coverage is greater than our episode.

I was watching the game live on TV and saw the guy. It was blatantly obvious he was making a monkey gesture. How monumentally stupid do you have to be to do that, let alone knowing full well the cameras are going to be on that section of the crowd at that time ?

4 hours ago, JM7 said:

Top 4 has suddenly gone from being almost certain to being a risk with Spurs sacking Poch. It’s definitely going to be tight. Let’s not forget that spurs have the better squad and new manager bounce 

Don't buy the hype towards Spurs squad. People are rating these players based on what they were not what they are.

18 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Same West Ham that beat us with a pathetic display are being thrashed by a poor Arsenal. 

Farcical how we lost to them and Everton.

Watched the game with my father-in-law last night - he's a Gooner and it was his birthday. At half-time he wanted me to turn off the TV as the Arsenal performance was ruining his birthday. Must admit, although West Ham were not great, Arsenal were shocking but I persuaded him to stick with it on the basis they couldn't get any worse. Well 10 minutes into the second half, they actually DID get worse. Both teams looked sh*te. Then Arsenal score and the game changed and father-in-law went to bed a happy bunny!

Arsenal do have some very decent players but don't look a team and look a million miles away from being one (wouldn't mind nicking 1 or 2 of their players - keeper included).

West Ham on the other hand are dire. Can't believe we lost that that rabble. They deserve to go down.

1 hour ago, Nibs said:

Watched the game with my father-in-law last night - he's a Gooner and it was his birthday. At half-time he wanted me to turn off the TV as the Arsenal performance was ruining his birthday. Must admit, although West Ham were not great, Arsenal were shocking but I persuaded him to stick with it on the basis they couldn't get any worse. Well 10 minutes into the second half, they actually DID get worse. Both teams looked sh*te. Then Arsenal score and the game changed and father-in-law went to bed a happy bunny!

Arsenal do have some very decent players but don't look a team and look a million miles away from being one (wouldn't mind nicking 1 or 2 of their players - keeper included).

West Ham on the other hand are dire. Can't believe we lost that that rabble. They deserve to go down.

WHU at home, do you think the ground is a factor in the poor home performance(s)?