Welcome Hakim Ziyech

I Am Gay 4 Diegod
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

https://link.chelseafc.com/BCUO3VXS87

Here's a link from The 5th Stand, Chelsea FC's official app: Hakim Ziyech's first Chelsea interview

Seems a nice bloke. Ajax manager says he is always doing what he wants but once you accept it everything goes fine. 

You can immediately see he is a bit more experienced. We need that in our squad. Can't wait to see him whip those crosses with his left foot. 

44 minutes ago, evissy said:

Here's a link from The 5th Stand, Chelsea FC's official app: Hakim Ziyech's first Chelsea interview

Seems a nice bloke. Ajax manager says he is always doing what he wants but once you accept it everything goes fine. 

You can immediately see he is a bit more experienced. We need that in our squad. Can't wait to see him whip those crosses with his left foot. 

Yep, and hopefully something decent happens on the end of them.

5 hours ago, evissy said:

My first thought when I watched was, he speaks excellent English.

Loved his answers and attitude towards adjusting to PL style. Talked about creating space in place of physical dominance.

And he seems to be integrating well with his teammates already. All signs point to this being a really solid signing, just need to have it confirmed on the pitch.

If you have the BT app tune into "Ziyech:Wizard of AM's". Gives you a great insight into the man aswell as the player. He goes over his personal feelings when Nouri collapsed (he was right next to him when it happened) and how it affected his season, how he reacted to THAT Spurs game and how it took a while to win the love/trust of the Ajax faithful, amoung other things.

Really really good watch!

19 minutes ago, Argo said:

If you have the BT app tune into "Ziyech:Wizard of AM's". Gives you a great insight into the man aswell as the player. He goes over his personal feelings when Nouri collapsed (he was right next to him when it happened) and how it affected his season, how he reacted to THAT Spurs game and how it took a while to win the love/trust of the Ajax faithful, amoung other things.

Really really good watch!

Any idea if it's available to watch elsewhere?

I had a very vivid dream last night that Ziyech scored on his debut. A lovely low right footed shot, curling into the bottom left hand corner. I dont have a track record of predicting future events accurately with my dreams, but don't rule it out!

17 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

He comes with a loathing for Spurs as well, that'll integrate him right away with the fans, seems very humble, and full of gratitude for the opportunities he's been given.

Why is that? not that there's anything wrong with it.

18 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Be an awful lot of comparisons with Mahrez, another N African superstar to join the club, who looks as tricky as Ronaldinho, Ooosh

As tricky as Ronaldinho, I wouldn’t go that far! Ronaldinho was one of a kind, he was such a joy to watch.

19 minutes ago, Kev56 said:

Why is that? not that there's anything wrong with it.

Check his emotions in that vid, when they get beat in the CL semis in the last 5 seconds..........He won't have to suffer that ignomy much, we don't lose to Spurs that much..

• 1 month later...