Chelsea v WBA (PL) SAT 3rd Apr 2021 12:30 GMT

coco

The only time we lost with Jorginho in the starting lineup this season was vs Liverpool, after Christensen got a red card in the first half. And he's having a bad game.

Waited months for Thiago Silva and he gets two yellow cards in 30 minutes.

First goals conceded at home under Tuchel.

5 minutes ago, KonaKai Blue said:

Indeed. Same when Frank won, we went to sh*t.

As bad as Jorgino has been, Silva is the main culprit.

Yeah. For what it’s worth, I don’t think we will go to sh*t this time. Bad day at the office though for sure. Not unsalvageable but I’m going to write this one off and assume zero points.

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't blame Silva for any of those moments. Jorginho was the player at fault, and the second booking was never a booking, not even a foul.

I disagree. It was harsh yeah but it was a foul and a booking. But fair, Jorginos crap passing has stopped us controlling the game.

1 minute ago, 2211 said:

I’m still confused what the difference between the challenge on Werner and the 2nd booking for Silva.

Both cases the ball was played or shot but one foul was given and the penalty wasn’t!

I don't usually like to blame the officials but this official has been horrible.  Werner should have had a penalty and the foul on Pulsic should have drawn a card.

It was madness to start with Silva today...he should have come on later on if things we going well...and if no Kante then Gilmour was the obvious choice...Jourinho is stinking the house out...need some changes straight away...Chillwell for Alonso...Mount for Jourinho 

Just now, KonaKai Blue said:

I disagree. It was harsh yeah but it was a foul and a booking. But fair, Jorginos crap passing has stopped us controlling the game.

And Kova has been guilty of it too.. and the first goal.. Zouma and AC cant play together... How do you leave such a big gap when you have 3 CBs at the back.. same think happened against Southampton too..

4 minutes ago, enigma said:

Why focus so much on the CL for next week when we aren't winning it. We need to make top four. Dumb decision to rest players considering Mount never even played mid week. 

Now to win CL might be the only chanc e to play CL next season. 

2 minutes ago, Jackson27 said:

Well The Ref Is David Coote, The One Who Was On VAR Duties When Lol Celso Didn't Get A Red For His Tackle On Azpi

No suprise there then. Cant believe joe cole didnt call the decision out either. 

1 minute ago, KonaKai Blue said:

1 minute ago, KonaKai Blue said:

No worse than the foul on Pulisic which no card was given or the challenge on Werner. 

Poor Brana. Years of carting around that massive backside have take their toll on the old hammers.

I think we'll win today. No idea why as all the evidence suggests otherwise.

Just now, dkw said:

How were we playing, like a team cruising to a win?

We were playing like how we always play. Only this time we actually managed to score early. That early goal set us up nicely to cruise to a win for sure , until the red.

Just now, dkw said:

How were we playing, like a team cruising to a win?

They were for the most part passing better and maintaining possession better.  

But they then made several terrible mistakes at the back.  Down 2 to 1 with 10 men on the field.