Aston Villa v Chelsea (PL) Sun 23rd May 2021 16:00 GMT

coco

1 minute ago, CFCCAN said:

Well one thing is for certain....we are not signing a top class striker playing Thursday night football....so it will more of the same it seems next season...also rans 'the nearly men' 

This is the forgotten problem from finishing 5th. Seriously diminishes our chances of attracting the very best, regardless of what cash we have.

Just now, Sindre said:

Not as easy as blaming Tuchel for every issue we have though.

Shame he can't finish for our useless attackers. Including Mount who can't finish for sh*t.

I don't think I have been doing that. I blame Tuchel for making Jorginho an untouchable, but I don't blame him for everything else. For years I have been saying there is something wrong with the mentality at the club. They have a slight bounce back when a new manager arrives, but they soon go back to how they were under the previous manager. Hazard carried us for years.

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

No idea what formation we’re playing now. 

It doesn't matter now....to think we will finish 2 points above West Ham, shows how our season has unfolded.