Chelsea v Liverpool (League Cup Final) Sun 27th Feb 2022 16:30 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Havertz was offside, he knew before he even took the shot. You could tell he was just waiting for the linesman to put the flag up.

At this level of play you score that as a decent attacker regardless, choking miss if you ask me, score it and then wait VAR 😄

2 minutes ago, just said:

That ball was so difficult to take. On the run, on the volley, slightly behind him.

Not having a dig at you CFC but some people on here seem to think EVERY chance we have in front goal should automatically be finished. If only it was that easy. The only player who I feel does miss straight forward chances on a pretty regular basis when they come is Werner.

The only chance that I thought was 100% goal was mane, crazy save by mendy

2 minutes ago, Bob stark said:

The only chance that I thought was 100% goal was mane, crazy save by mendy

Yeah if Mane knew that Mendy was this good, he´d have chipped it across his body. Luckily they are not that very familiar with each other. # flagge-90-x-150-senegal.jpg

Edited by ElTerrible

Having watched the replays again, pulisic’s lazy finish annoyed me more…mount’s shocked me more cos I thought it was in. Easy to say from here but if he’s gone for placement rather than power, it would have been easier given the ball was behind him. Shame because his run to get there was brilliant and it was a good move with Pulisic, have to give him praise in this instance, getting in a great position between the lines to run with the ball.

Good football so far. Liverpool is so dangerous close the box. This game will not end scoreless. 

2-1 would probably be fair. We cannot miss chances like that. Same goes to Mane. My biggest concern is they actually have players that constantly score, we don't. Mount is pretty good at putting chances away but he missed that. Not the perfect balance there but still. Needs to be in.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

The Kante-Kovacic midfield always gets overrun, they play too similar. It only works well like once or twice a season. It's one or the other for me, never both.

You do realise they are out-numbered in there? Jorginho would be totally overrun in a two against their pace. Remember we have seen that before against Liverpool.

Just now, The Brit said:

Having watched the replays again, pulisic’s lazy finish annoyed me more…mount’s shocked me more cos I thought it was in. Easy to say from here but if he’s gone for placement rather than power, it would have been easier given the ball was behind him. Shame because his run to get there was brilliant and it was a good move with Pulisic, have to give him praise in this instance, getting in a great position between the lines to run with the ball.

You give Mount and Puli that chance 10 times they score 9. Just a bit unlucky. Havertz too, score that 1v1 against the keeper do your job and let VAR think about it!