Enzo Fernandez - Officially a Blue!

Sconnie Blue
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

47 minutes ago, JM7 said:

🚨 Benfica have not given Chelsea a direct no, but more to the terms and structure. Chelsea haven’t walked away yet, but they might soon. 

Chelsea had a jet ready, and the club had been preparing announcements.

Talks are ongoing and getting decisive.

#CFC

(@siphillipssport)

This sounds like my love life. 

51 minutes ago, Brigadeiro Mk II said:

I read some experts on Twitter saying the Lamborghini is staying put though! 

Todds little loop hole inspired me to use a similar tactic to get around TOH's (the other Half) regulations, but sadly the twitter rumours are correct the deal is off.

17 minutes ago, Argo said:

Can see Hall being the "main man" in that position if the unthinkable happens tonight.

Good prospect but if his performance at Anfield is anything to go by he's nowhere near ready for the responsibility.

Neither is Santos despite people's reluctance to look past U20 and Serie B performances. 

RLC just isn't good enough, and injury prone. 

Zakaria is injury prone

Kante is injury prone

Kovacic is injury prone

And the more I watch Hall the more I am convinced a loan will do him good. 

No. We are going to be severely lacking in an already very weak area. 

52 minutes ago, JM7 said:

What are Benfica playing at? They won’t get this outrageous money in the summer. 

It is about keeping the player. 

It is not all about money. 

To be fair, things seems too confuse this time. Nobody knows much about what's happening. 

30 minutes ago, timetowaste said:

If it doesn't happen it isn't through fault of our board so it's hard to get annoyed at them, Rui Costa is just being a bellend.

That being said selling Jorginho is looking more stupid by the minute, we better have a back up plan otherwise we are f**ked in midfield this season.

With or without Jorginho our midfield is already f**ked. Not much difference in finishing 7th/10th and CL is beyond our reach without a fully fit Kante.

2 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Neither is Santos despite people's reluctance to look past U20 and Serie B performances. 

RLC just isn't good enough, and injury prone. 

Zakaria is injury prone

Kante is injury prone

Kovacic is injury prone

And the more I watch Hall the more I am convinced a loan will do him good. 

No. We are going to be severely lacking in an already very weak area. 

If we don't reach an agreement with Benfica I think we will have to move on to alternatives. Even if we accept limitations in the short term it will not be any easier in the summer. Enzo might be available for a lower fee then but he will have more clubs competing and then wages, Champs League etc. will be factors.

3 minutes ago, Nick05 said:

With or without Jorginho our midfield is already f**ked. Not much difference in finishing 7th/10th and CL is beyond our reach without a fully fit Kante.

But you don't bring in all of these attacking players (Felix, Mudryk, Mudueke) in January and yet say this season is a write off. 

No.  It's evident the club want one final strong push this 2nd half of the season. With these three new attacking players, our injured players all coming back at the same time, and Enzo continuing to be pushed hard, this season being a write off imo is the least of the club's plans. 

Manchester United have approached Bayern for Marcel Sabitzer. Chelsea are focused on different players now. 🚨🔴 #MUFC

Man United discussing potential terms with Bayern for Sabitzer after news on Christian Eriksen injury.

Talks ongoing, as per @Plettigoal. #DeadlineDay

12 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Perhaps the plan is to move James to midfield. He played  there for Wigan. 

That may well happen at times next season when Gusto is an option at right back. But first we need Reece fit and free of injuries.