Who do you want next as manager?

Drogba1
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Who do you want to be the next manager?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as our next permanent manager?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Drogba1 said:

My big worry with Pochettino is that he failed to win Ligue 1 with PSG one season, how is that even possible given their squad?

I do think Pochettino could get us top 4 though, which is desperately needed for next season, missing out 2 years in a row will hurt us massively. 

For all their money and famous names, PSG is a dysfunctional operation. Eight players with three superstars bolted on up front, neither of which does a scrap of defensive work, one of whom now basically runs the club. They're unmanageable in the traditional sense.

Pochettino had Spurs punching way above their weight, he's excellent with young players, and he knows the PL. He will do me.

Pochettino just isn’t my style at all. However I do respect they’ve gone through a process this time. And not rushing it gives people time to  hear other views etc. Pochettino was in the running for Man U as well. 

18 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Apparently the shortlist has been reduced to 4.

One is not named yet but we'll liked from his interviews. The other 3 are said to be:

Nagelsmann 

Pochettino 

Kompany

Luis Enrique not in the running anymore.

Kompany? I've not seen him linked anywhere. Where are you getting that?

Nagelsmann withdrawn and no longer interested, speculating here but do you think all these interviews and the leaking to the press about potential options make a manager feel less wanted?

Edited by Sheva

2 hours ago, I am a CPA said:

I like the Bundesliga but Premier League is a different animal.

Especially when you're coaching the 1 team in a 1 team league.

Pochettino with PSG (and Messi Neymar and Mbappe) is also on that list, though it arguable that he never really had the dressing room at PSG

I would have been against Pochettino completely when Lamps 1.0 was sacked but I think on this occasion he's a good fit.

He has a proven track record of developing raw young players and will instantly sort our fitness problems out in pre season.

Not convinced he's the solution to bring the title back home but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.